Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

day 62 of living together: midterm period

Go down 
2 posters
SzerzőÜzenet
Bae Seungmin
uni
uni
Bae Seungmin

♠ Titulus : ⌨ cute mess(y)
♠ Tartózkodási hely : ⌨ in my new flat with my future (not) bro konan
♠ Szak/Foglalkozás : ⌨ it's going to be fun, they said...
♠ Családi állapot : ⌨ single, and truly, even i feel sorry for myself
♠ Hozzászólások : 5
♠ Reagok : 5

day 62 of living together: midterm period Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: day 62 of living together: midterm period   day 62 of living together: midterm period Icon_minitimeKedd 13 Feb. 2024 - 21:56

sleeping at least
ft Konan with a Klet's get over the midterms in one piece!
Every day has been pretty stressful since I started my Adult life, and don’t even get me started on my classes. Maybe it was easier to get into CS because it’s a new major and it’s a mixture of three different majors, but it’s sure as hell not as easy as I would have thought so. They focus on the analytics part just as intensively as on the business and psychology/sociology aspects which make my head hurt sometimes with all the different kinds of information and all the different kinds of assignments we have. Some students look like they could get the next Nobel prize, they seem so unfazed by everything and so intelligent compared to me, and it’s kind of messing with my head. Maybe I’ve been a mama’s boy, but I would consider myself pretty okay when it comes to academics. Maybe not anymore though…
On top of that, living with a girl (Konan with a K) is something that my parents didn’t really like at first, but they didn’t ask about the gender of my flatmate before signing the contract on my behalf, so I guess nobody can blame me for living with her now. It’s not like we would give up on this flat because of this tiny little fact since it’s in an excellent location to get to my uni’s campus in time, it has good amenities and the landlord was pretty helpful when the heating didn’t work when I tried to turn it on and fixed it himself the next day.
Plus, it’s not like it’s her gender that’s the most worrisome in this household. It’s those daggers that she sends in my direction whenever I mess up something. Sure, I might not have known how to use a traditional stove since we have an induction stove at home, and I didn’t clean the corners of the ceiling when it was my turn to clean the flat, but at least I’m trying. I try my best to not leave a mess behind whenever I use the communal rooms, and I even got an organiser for my toiletries, so that she doesn’t have to see them on every surface, scattered all over the bathroom. Maybe it’s because I’m talking to my parents loudly at nights or that she still hasn’t forgiven me for assuming that she was a guy (Conan with a C), I don’t know, but she seems to hold a grudge against me for everything I do.
However, I try not to let it bother me. Instead, I focus on my studies, on making friends and enjoying what can be enjoyed in this crazy adulting phase of my life. Since we agreed on keeping it quiet during midterms and finals, I try my best to call my parents less loudly than usual, and I watch videos on my phone instead of watching TV in the living room. Konan is also pretty quiet and seems to be scooped up in her room (probably studying), no wonder I almost jump out out my skin when I get home one day, trying to my way to the kitchen in peace, and she suddenly walks out from the kitchen, all eerily quiet.
“Oh my gosh! You scared me,” I shriek frantically, putting a hand over my heart as if to check if it’s still beating. I hate being scared like this, that’s why I can’t stand horror movies either. Jesus christ, I almost lost it there. “I know we’ve said to keep quiet during midterms, but you were too quiet,” I justify, still not recovering from being scared out of my wits. When she glares at me though, I add with a semi-awkward giggle before she pushes me out of the flat with her eye rolls. “Or maybe it’s just that I’m going nuts studying so much. It’s okay, at least you know that I can be good at something, and that something is studying,” I shrug coolly, and my usual light tone helps to make me feel more like myself. Still… I hope she doesn’t do it again.
resumen
hope you like it *-*
bettyleg

i'm a mess for your love
Vissza az elejére Go down
Itomaki Konan
uni
uni
Itomaki Konan

♠ Titulus : ≁ neat freak
♠ Tartózkodási hely : ≁ one step closer to adulthood
♠ Szak/Foglalkozás : ≁ blowing off some steam
♠ Családi állapot : ≁ always ready to throw away the trash
♠ Hozzászólások : 6
♠ Reagok : 6

day 62 of living together: midterm period Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Re: day 62 of living together: midterm period   day 62 of living together: midterm period Icon_minitimeSzomb. 17 Feb. 2024 - 15:53

seungmin ÷ konan

After a little over two months, Konan could conclude that living with Bae Seungmin wasn’t as problematic as she had anticipated based on her first impression of the boy. Sure, he was a little clumsy and he clearly had no idea how to clean an entire flat properly (she couldn’t form an accurate opinion about how well-kept his bedroom was as neither of them set foot in the other’s personal space as per their agreement), but at least he somewhat tried unlike her little brother who could be the most cunning pain in the ass when it came to avoiding doing the house chores. Sure, Konan needed to guide him through the most obvious things such as dishwashing (the boy had used way too much dishwasher gel at first, so she had needed to step in so they wouldn’t have lost money on purchasing the gel every month), getting rid of unwanted dust and spiderwebs (Bae Seungmin had acted like he hadn’t known that people had to clean parts of their home they didn’t use such as the corner of the ceiling) and cleaning the toilet (because no, those cherry blossom fresh stripes she had bought on their first week weren’t enough).
Anyhow, despite the rollercoaster of adjusting to a stranger’s habits, Konan believed that they were doing just fine. Even if sometimes she had to put on her headphones to make sure she didn’t eavesdrop on the boy’s personal conversations with his parents without meaning to. He seriously talked so loud whenever they called him. And it wasn’t even like he wasn’t aware of it because otherwise he wouldn’t have toned it down during their midterms. Konan was genuinely grateful for his consideration; a part of her was almost certain she would have stormed into his room and taken the damned phone out of his hand if he had talked with his parents too loudly while she had been preparing for her Introduction to the Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering exam. That class was seriously a pain in the ass even though it was true that she could keep her distance from messy people like Hye Junki during these boring lectures.
On Friday - 27th April, the last day of their first ever midterms week - she was lucky enough to only have one written exam during the second period, hence she got home a lot earlier than her flatmate (as she usually did on Fridays). This meant, she had time to relax a little in the communal areas: cook something delicious yet healthy for two since the end of this horrible week meant celebration, tidy up the living room she couldn’t have spared time for while being holed up in her bedroom, hovering over her neat notes and drink some freshly blended banana milkshake (as her mom had surprised her with a smoothie maker the last time she had visited home). The week couldn’t have ended any better…
Or so she had thought until Bae Seungmin got home and made her feel more self-conscious than she preferred to be. Did she look so bad that her mere presence scared the boy? And what did he mean she had been too quiet? She had been studying for her exams, and she had had plenty of those that week, so what had he expected? That she would laze around in their flat or something?
And there it was again, that forced giggle that always made Konan think that the guy didn’t like her. Gosh. And that rambling, too. What was so damn hard in feeling more at ease with someone you literally lived with? The girl wanted to bang her head into the closest wall to ease some of the tension that tugged on her stomach in an unpleasant way.
‘Ahm… I guess? I mean, it’s not like I know how well you did on your tests. Just because someone is quiet and with a book doesn’t mean they are good at studying. They can do it the wrong way for hours and mess up the exams like they didn’t study at all,’ she couldn’t help but point out, quickly pressing her lips together when she got to the end of her own monologue.
Splendid. Now, it was even more awkward.
‘Anyway… I’m not sure about you, but I definitely need to blow off some steam after all that cramming. I made healthy pizzas from scratch and was about to look for a horror movie,’ she explained, inquired, said and what not.
Huh. Living with Bae Seungmin could really feel like sitting on a rollercoaster. She just hoped it wouldn’t end with a disaster. Like throwing up in a trashcan.
Vissza az elejére Go down

day 62 of living together: midterm period
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal