Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

HomeHome  KeresésKeresés  TaglistaTaglista  CsoportokCsoportok  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

Share | 

JiHyuk & Hiro - Mischief managed

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Takeda Hirono
uni
uni

♠ Hozzászólások : 80

TémanyitásTéma: JiHyuk & Hiro - Mischief managed   Csüt. Jan. 05 2017, 21:29

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I can sleep. Do you understand this? I can sleep. These days are difficult for us. The baby was born in August and I have not any time. It is too harder than I thought and too big for me but JiHyuk helps. When I was pregnant, I tantrum every day, had lot of emotional ups and downs and in my opinion I was very irritating. JiHyuk did not say anything however I saw his face and now I ashamed his. My second most ponderous story in my life, after our father’s business. I do not tell anything for that man, because I hate him. Maybe we made a mistake nevertheless he don’t deserves it. He killed my boyfriend’s mother and I can’t forgive it. They are not my family anymore.
I was an elephant, now have to fired any weight, so I will not eat hamburgers, fish and chips, fast food, and drinks with sugar. Youngie likes these, sweets, other fattening food. We did not agreement anything. I meet our neighbours and her doughter, Sora. She cooked lot of cakes and bring for me. I adore this cookies and we (accurately I) learnt cook. This idea was not the best, but I can prepare some new food.
I’m in bed with JiHyuk, when Youngi is crying. I can’t beleive this. I do not want to wake up, but have to do or else baby will weep all night. Perhaps I slept one or one and half hours the last cry ago. I looks at bedmates who is kipping. How can he sleep? The weather is very hot, I’m in a short pyjamas. I don’t have to search the child’s bed, found at first time. Probably I will have a headache, because the people feel this afore. I see my baby for one moment and after realize the things so I put up the little body.
- Sweetheart, please shhh – don’t know, what have to say. I’m continuously rocking and go across the living room. Baby can’t sleep in nights. I do not want to JiHyuk wake up, he need his energy. Maybe Youngie is hungry I think the problem is this. I do not smell malodorous, baby didn’t poop. I will rock for minutes and if Youngie will cry I going to feed.

Szívem <3, Remélem tetszik, 384

You know, you really should learn to tell
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
the difference between dreams and reality.

A hozzászólást Takeda Hirono összesen 1 alkalommal szerkesztette, legutóbb Pént. Jan. 06 2017, 21:49-kor.
Vissza az elejére Go down
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése
Lee Ji Hyuk
uni
uni

♠ Titulus : A little different
♠ Tartózkodási hely : Seoul
♠ Szak/Foglalkozás : Programtervező informatikus
♠ Előtörténet : My past
♠ Hozzászólások : 50

TémanyitásTéma: Re: JiHyuk & Hiro - Mischief managed   Pént. Jan. 06 2017, 18:15

MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS IN LIFE

Middle of September | Now I'm a father!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Life could be really fast and people just try to live as fast as it is, but sometimes keep running in this way is impossible. I also tried to follow every little moments although I failed in the last year. I was in the hands of the police and while they kept me under observation, Hiro's father killed my mom without any reason. Furthermore at those days my girlfriend told me she was pregnant, so that time was horrible to me. Of course the baby is a beautiful gift for both of us, I'm just saying it was too much issue only in a short interval. However, the time is the greatest doctor - as we know - months later I was ok again. I had to work so hard to have enough money for the baby who was born in August. Youngie changed my life. Being father is a big fact and I'm very happy now. Sometimes I think about my mom, what if she would still alive, but I know there's no way to came back from the death so it isn't worth thinking about.
I'm absolutely frightened because of the paternity. Am I a good father? Hiro, am I? I have no idea what should I do when Youngie crying or do something else. Unfortunately, I can't ask my dad, he doesn't want to contact me cause he's still afraids of his illegal project. I think I've lost my dad in spite of he's alive, but he looks better not be with me. I can't do anything about it, it's his decision and I or Youngie - his grandchild - can't change what he want or not yet. You know what? I don't care. I have my own life and from now there's a new mom in it, she's Hiro. She and the little Sugar are my everything, all my money, time and attention are just for them.
Ahh, really hard to deal with the two months old baby. Every night Youngie wakes up and keeps crying for nobody knows what and It can't - or just simply doesn't want? - fall asleep for at least one hour. Tonight isn't an exceptional night. Why could it be that? Hiro is the first who hears the crying and she wakes up to quiet down the baby. I also wake up and see she's going out of the bedroom maybe to the living room. She's so cute cause she wants to protect me from the noise, but this time she's not successful. I open my eyes, start moving in the bed and some moments later I sit up. There’s nights when I don’t wake up but I now Youngie is crying very loudly. I worry about Its so I think I’ll go to find the young mother with the crying baby. I climb out of the bed and go to the lighted room where they are. Maybe Hiro isn’t happy because I get up but I know she had a hard day before and she needs more sleep then I. It seems to the only one who doesn't want to sleep is Youngie. I walk next to her and want to take away the baby from her as if she lets is.
- Give me – I ask because I really want to play with my child and I don’t care if it’s late at night. When Hiro gives me Youngie I lift Its high above my head. I joggle the baby gently and for it Youngie starts laughing. I’m the happiest father in this world seeing and hearing this. Youngie is my everything, the newborn star next to the brightest star who is Hiro in my heart.  Good to see Its not crying anymore. I hope Hiro doesn’t mind if I play a little more with the child but if she wants to feed Its, she can tell me and for that I’ll give Youngie back to her.

It’s a game played in the future. Actually we don't even know the sex of the baby, that’s why I wrote ‘it’ and ‘its’. I hope you like it! There could be incorrectly used words in the text, sorry for that, I try my best. Maybe it would be better next time. ^^

You're a bad girl, I'm a bad boy.
We're in a bad relationship from the start.
Takeda Hirono
uni
uni

♠ Hozzászólások : 80

TémanyitásTéma: Re: JiHyuk & Hiro - Mischief managed   Pént. Jan. 06 2017, 23:49

In past I ate what I wanted but now can’t eat everything because the baby don’t like that, for example I like hot food, he doesn’t. Youngie prefers sweets, carbohydrates, oils, etc., etc. I couldn’t agreement with it in turn I tryed. Everyday I drank lots of black and friut tea, my family took other drinks from me. No, I do not drank everything, maybe some things changed this time. I grew up at least my thinking altered. The baby is a miracle, not problem, only we have to get used to condition. I love Youngie and it’s father. Already I don’t care our father’s game, they arrange each other, nevertheless I won’t be able to know, if my father will hear his grandchild. Will be angry or happy? I wouldn’t know this, get out our life. He did lot of brutally thing. I have not any awareness about my father-in-law, i didn’t meet him, presumably my baby neither, like won’t meet with its grandmas. This is very sad story but I can’t do anything.
Pinkie wake up this night too, these are common in our life, i haven'g got any idea what’s the problem, might the weather is hot to baby. I read similar article, Syd stuffed my head omnifarious and said: The baby is her relative, we shouldn’t break. Do you know I love my sister? She bought some drinks and vitamins for mother’s, and I didn’t understand it. The women was very kind and relative, but I hate these, of course the baby likes. I waited when Youngie start cry, I want to JiHyuk sleeps, he need that. He works lot and make the program, or finished that, I do not remember.  I yawn a big, after go to the cerebellum and look down on our baby. I mind a little time, then put up its, later I go to living room, where Youngie will eat. At first, I rock baby while sing a song from my favoruite cartoon, Lion king 2., when hear his voice. I look up him, astringent my eyebrows and send go back to bed however passed my child. May Youngie don’t need food, its father more interesting than me or dub. Now my favoruite sound is our baby’s laugh, it is comforting for me, our life is normally and calm so perfet. I want this, maybe in my head the baby came later but it is not problem, we will learn everything about its, about our star. Few minutes later I sit down for couch, thence see them with a big smiley in my face. They are my family.
- If you get tired I grab Youngie – say the true. The child happy now in father’s hand. I yawn again but won’t go back bed, I would wait them.

Szívem <3, Remélem tetszik, 467

You know, you really should learn to tell
[Only admins are allowed to see this image][Only admins are allowed to see this image]
the difference between dreams and reality.

JiHyuk & Hiro - Mischief managed
Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal