Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

HomeHome  KeresésKeresés  TaglistaTaglista  CsoportokCsoportok  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

Share | 

i put my hand in the snake's nest

Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Yang Sangbae
varosi
varosi

♠ Titulus : unwanted phenomenon
♠ Előtörténet : heavy is the head that wears the crown
♠ Hozzászólások : 7

TémanyitásTéma: i put my hand in the snake's nest   Csüt. Feb. 16 2017, 22:12

i've stolen from the best
i'm a shameless thief

The night was silent and peaceful, when Yang Sangbae turned his car on the side of the road, parking the big, black van in the shadow of some trees. He was alone; after the last events he preferred to stay far from his co-worker, Jihwan, as he was actually afraid of his betrayal again. That was something he couldn't forgive as fast as he thought; his bones still ached from the punishment he got and the marks were still visible on his body, no matter how hard he tried to hide them, and that all reminded him of the last weekend's events. But even all that physical pain couldn't occupy his thoughts enough to forget the echoing pain of betrayal, which was like a thorn under his skin in a really sensitive place. He just wanted to cut Jihwan off for a while, at least until his wounds heal, both those on his body and on his not-so-sentimental soul; until this time he planned on keeping himself busy with work, taking every errand his boss let him take... Just like that one, a seemingly easy task, consisting of getting into that house on the other side of the road and bringing out one of those fancy pictures hanging inside.
He could remember the wanted one really well;he was looking at it's photograph all evening just to remember every single detail of it. Not that he would be really interested in art; more like in the money he would get if he succeeded. Yet he wasn't sure; he almost forgot how it was to work alone and a little bit he even missed that annoying little brat who was somewhere there, in the city, out of his reach... He quickly shook his head to get rid of those unnecessary thoughts and checked his pockets if he had everything he needed - his fake keys were in his pocket, where he put them, the knife was attached to his belt and even the gun was safe under his jacket, so he considered himself ready, regardless his hands were shaking.
He didn't have much time on his hands. He had to do that now.
From a pretty good source he knew when will the only guard leave his place for a little walk; they were watching the house and the man long enough to get to know him, and that gave Sangbae the opportunity to sneak in unnoticed, even if he almost fell from that tree branch he was climbing on through the fence. There were no dogs, no lasers, no fancy stuff that would catch him, just like is the house's owners never considered a theft.
- Well it seems they did not. - He laughed to himself silenty, opening the back door leading to hell knows what; it looked like a kitchen or a dining room in the dark, he wasn't really sure as he never spent much time in so rich places; his little place included only a kitchen and living room combo, a bath and his bedroom, and he was almost sure the whole thing could fit into that one kitchen is placed well. For a moment he almost felt overwhelmed by the situation, but it was only a second or less before he returned to his schedule with a little smirk, making his first steps forward in the dim lights; he was never used to bringing a flashlight with him as it would only just draw attention to his moves which wasn't really graceful at the moment; his leg ached with every step he took and he had to bite his lip to not whine like a little bitch and also pray to not get caught, as running wasn't his strong side that day. He could always pass on that job and leave but sitting at home alone and overthinking was something he preferred to avoid, so he just took an other step forward and an other one.
It was prejudged.
Finding the desired painting wasn't as hard as he thought it would be; it was hanging like above the fireplace like it just waited to be stolen, and it wasn't even half as big as he thought it would be. He could hide it in his backpack without any problem, he just had to reach for it and take it down that damn nail it was hanging on... He was even leaning on for it when something caught his attention; something that sounded like a key turning in it's hole and a door creaking. His heart skipped a beat as he froze halfway in motion, looking for a way to run but damn that house as it didn't give him much of those. Yet he didn't try to run; instead of that he just quickly put on his mask (as he was wearing a hood even earlier) before the lights flashed and the whole room drowned in light, at the same time blinding him for a moment before he stood like... face to face with one of the house's owners.
Oops.
BY MITZI

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE LIFE I LIVE? I AM NOT PERFECT AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE; BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS, MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN.
Vissza az elejére Go down
Felhasználó profiljának megtekintése
Kim Jiyong
varosi
varosi

♠ Titulus : heir
♠ Tartózkodási hely : Szöul
♠ Szak/Foglalkozás : vállalatvezető
♠ Előtörténet : ¤classified¤
♠ Hozzászólások : 2

TémanyitásTéma: Re: put my hand in the snake's nest   Pént. Feb. 17 2017, 01:25

Sangbae & Jiyong
c a t c h  t h e  c r i m i n a l  i n  t h e  a c t

I still can’t decide whether spending the whole day near her was the best or worst idea a human being could ever made, but leaving her right after she lost the remnant of her common sense is decidedly one of my wisest choice. Unlike the half-empty can of beer that fits right into my left palm as a dear friend I have never had.
   The crowd is so noisy I can’t even hear my own thoughts. Everything gets on my nerves. The queasy couples and romantic lights above my head, the soft music and happy youngsters who are excitedly waiting for midnight. I hate every inch of this bullshit holiday. Why should I kiss anyone at the first second of the new year?
   I sneer while I raise my hand with the alcohol in it high above my eyebrows. The bitter taste of the golden liquid shakes my shoulders. Happy fucking new year for you, my little sweetheart. I hope you feel yourself at least half as miserable as I do at this moment.
   ’Watch where you’re goin’! Asshole.’  I swear as loud as I can when a nameless jerk crashes into my chest and I do not bother with the potential consequeces. I don’t give a shit how tall or muscular my foe is or how hard his punch could be. I gawp a sarcastic fuck you directly in his face and raise my middle fingers up while I hail a cab.
   It’s not that I didn’t get my own attic apartment ages ago but my father has a grandiose whiskey collection in his den and I’m far from the end of this night. If Inna doesn’t want to spend the New Year’s Eve with me than so be it! I was my own amusing partner even before she learnt how to wash her silky, dark hair without her mother’s help. I can do this one more time.
   As the taxi driver stops in front of my parents’ mansion, I pay for the drive and get out of the car. My steps are slow but I walk in a barely straight line so I’m okay with it. I’m not in a hurry, anyway. I have the world’s all time in my pocket.
   I wave to the guard who stands still under my father’s bedroom’s window and I let out a silent sigh before I take out my keys. My right hand shakes, so it takes to multiple attempts whereof I open the entrance.
   The hall is empty like always and the muteness’s familiar, depressing feeling turns me into an affectionless child again. I ply in the giant corridor like a stranger, a piddling ghost and I hate it! As I step into the living room I find myself wondering at what kind of feeling would burning this whole junk-heap down be. Would it make me happy or satisfied?
   Without fail.
   My fingers slide to the retro switch and I turn up the lights without hesitation. Firstly, I think my brain tries to play a trick on me and I totally paralyse while my gaze take a nap on the guy in hoody. His coal black mask covers half of his face and it’s so absurd I can’t help myself but laugh. Loudly.
   ’Damn it, man! This shitty night gets better and better…’ I smirk at him widely. ’Did you come for that disgusting painting, the vase over there or the money?’ I point at the closest valuable thing and then the other while I cross my arms and lean against the wall.
   It’s going to be so much fun.

Yang Sangbae
varosi
varosi

♠ Titulus : unwanted phenomenon
♠ Előtörténet : heavy is the head that wears the crown
♠ Hozzászólások : 7

TémanyitásTéma: Re: i put my hand in the snake's nest   Pént. Feb. 17 2017, 19:20

i've stolen from the best
i'm a shameless thief

For a moment he thought that he will get a heart attack. The light flashing up made him cover his eyes and when he finally put his hand down he just stood face to face with a man, whose laugh made him almost drop his jaw in the suprise. Maybe this was the first time he got caught by a laughing house owner, what made him think about what the hell is going on; he wanted to think that the man in the suit was at least drunk or even better, but that would be something beyond his usual luck as he just couldn't be that lucky to meet a tipsy guy who'd just let him take that ugly ass painting and leave without calling the police, just as his words let it suggest. Nope, that just wasn't real. Yet he decides not to lie, in hope that maybe that guy has a proper sense of humour, not like the humanity's 99% who would just immediately try to catch him and call the police saying they caught a burglar.
- I came for that one actually. - His smirk was invisible under his mask as he pointed at the painting hanging above the rustical painting, almost as gross as the rest of the renessaince-styled furniture and stuff; he was almost sure that the owners of the house just couldn't put their money in anything else that those fancy designs which would probably make a lot if interior designers cry like a little baby if they saw it. - I'm in no need of money or fancy vases, even my cat wouldn't knock that one down the table, it's actually ugly as hell. Sorry, man.
Yet his careless behaviour made Yang Sangbae think that something wasn't really alright; he never met someone who would just give away such an expensive thing without a single word of complain and that made him think that it may be a trap. He could've noticed the guard or the police or they may even be on their way as he turned on some fancy ass alarm he didn't know about when he entered the back door with his fake keys. Both seemed bad enough for him; he could maybe take down a drunken man and an older guard as he had a gun, but the two corpses would just complicate everything. He was fucked; so he had to take up that little game the other man tried to play.
- But hey, couldn't we just make a deal? Dunno, like... - He tilted his head a little bit as he'd just think about something, but that was just an act of trying to get more time on his hands; it was obvious that the had nothing to offer someone as rich as that guy, but what harm would cause if he just tried? - ...whatever, man, just let me take that, you don't like it anyway, do you?
Well that just sounded desperate, you dumbass. Congratulations. Now you can be sure as hell that he won't just let you take it even if he wanted to do that before.
BY MITZI

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE THE LIFE I LIVE? I AM NOT PERFECT AND I DON'T HAVE TO BE; BEFORE YOU START POINTING FINGERS, MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN.

i put my hand in the snake's nest
Előző téma megtekintése Következő téma megtekintése Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal

Permissions in this forum:Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.
S.E.O.U.L :: EGYÉB :: Do you know annyeonghaseyo?-
Ugrás: