Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

joowon × meiqi || mission: on

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

joowon × meiqi || mission: on  Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: joowon × meiqi || mission: on     joowon × meiqi || mission: on  Icon_minitimeSzomb. 15 Jún. 2019 - 20:30

can you tell my real face?
It’s ridiculously easy to find the girl’s, Meiqi’s, school. Not just with the help of the school logo on her uniform that vividly lives in my memories since I have laid eyes on it, but because I know this area better than I know myself which is a huge thing to say the least. Or not if we consider that I was raised by the street, I’m certain I could even walk home with closed eyes no matter where I’m standing at the moment. It’s not my usual perkiness in this case, just simply stating facts as every corner, every building and every little familiar noise have their own stories waiting to be told.
Running after the schoolgirl to catch her at the bus stop was step zero, and my plan for step one would be suspicious to anyone but a naive young girl like Meiqi. I’m actually pleased with how things went during our first real conversation despite the short time we got back then, and I can’t wait to make an even better progress today. It’s so boring to camp in front of her school hiding under a tree and waiting for her to come out without knowing when it will happen or if she is in school today. I don’t think she is the type to skip casually skip classes, but there are many other reasons she could be absent today, I’m well aware of that, but hope dies last, right? And I’m determined enough to come back tomorrow if I don’t find her now. There is no way I’m going to let those idiots win this bet, when hell freezes over.
I play stupid games on my phone to entertain myself, but I pay attention and look up every minute or so to scan the area to make sure I see everything. After what it seems like forever, a familiar petite figure appears in the door and start walking down the pavement without looking up or noticing me. Guess whose lucky day it is? Yup, mine.
A sly smile appears on my face as I step in front of her when she reaches the tree, pretending to be immersed in typing on my phone, using the momentary leverage over her, so when we would normally walk past each other, my shoulder bumps into hers.
I let out a shocked gasp reaching after the girl to touch her shoulder instinctively, quickly apologizing for my mistake.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorr- Meiqi?” I blink, my mouth forming an ‘o’ acting as if it caught me by surprise that she is the one standing in front of me, so much that it is even hard to finish my sentences. The little devil in me is smirking right now, patting my shoulder, singing praises, I’m pretty satisfied with how I sound and looking into her big doe eyes my impromptu expression is working too. “Wow, what a surprise! But are you okay? I’m really sorry, I should’ve paid attention to my surroundings, I just got this text from my mom and I needed to answer her quickly,” I step closer to her, worried eyes scanning her face to see what mood she’s in or if I managed to shock a teenager too much with literally bumping into her. I want to make it clear that her state matters more than the surprise of seeing her again, her arm should be fine though, I’m not a brute to hurt girls seriously, and I paid attention to not to collide with her body too vehemently.
Of course I don’t forget to play out the ‘mom card’, the more positive things she knows about me, or at least she thinks she knows, the better. Who could think bad things of a boy who is so eager to answer his mom? I just hope she likes the obedient son type of guys.
Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: joowon × meiqi || mission: on     joowon × meiqi || mission: on  Icon_minitimeVas. 23 Jún. 2019 - 12:04

what a lovely coincidence
Out of all days of the week, Friday is the only one I don't have practice at the Ballet Studio but only because I have extra lessons during the weekend that make up for it. So this is supposed to be the afternoon where I go straight home, do my homework for the weekend and rest a bit, maybe do some yoga, so there would be no day without stretching my muscles and exercising my limbs. Getting cramps is a no-no for a dancer, so I have to be in shape all the time. So as soon as the school bell rings and I pack up my stuff I'm just as enthusiastic to leave the building as my classmates, already pondering over whether to watch The Nutcracker or The Swan Lake as a chill program for tonight.
It has already been quite a few days since I go home alone, so it's basically muscle memory, the way I turn in the right direction after leaving the school. I don't even really pay attention to where I'm going, so there's why it's almost inevitable to bump into someone. However, I'm pleasantly surprised who that someone is.
"Joowon!" I can't help the enthusiastic greeting stumbling out of my mouth as I look up and see the boy from a few days before.standing over me with worried eyes. He's just as handsome and charming as in my memories but it seems like I always make him worried because of my carelessness but at least this time we both were at fault. Not that anything really severe happened, bumping into other people in such busy streets like Seoul had was a common thing as I realized since I used transportation by myself.
"I- I'm fine, really. It was my fault, too," I rush to ease Joowon's worries once he apologizes and even though on instinct I touch the shoulder he bumped into, it really doesn't hurt at all. (Thanks to dance, I deal with pain well anyways.)
When the boy steps closer to scan over my features, for a moment I think he's going to touch me and the thought makes me blush. Trying to cover it by I brush a stray lock out of my eyes and flash a shy smile at Joowon, trying to make it clear that he really has nothing to feel sorry for.
"People shouldn't make their mother wait, so I understand," I tell him reassuringly and I really do understand. Mom still expects me to text her where I am and what for, so she would know  and doesn't have to worry about it. It's like a habit by now, so it doesn't feel bothersome at all, though I'm pretty sure a lot students my age aren't doing this. But I'm pretty close with mom and I know she only does it for my sake,
I stand from one feet to another, not knowing what to do with myself for a bit because this encounter is really not something I expected today. They say one time can be accidental but two times is considered fate. Or is that three times? No matter what, I don't really want this moment to end with a rushed goodbye like last time and I know it's silly to think such things since we are nothing but strangers, but I end up gathering my courage enough to ask:
"Are you going somewhere?" I blurt out and oh what a stupid question, of course he does, he was walking to the opposite direction when we met.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: joowon × meiqi || mission: on     joowon × meiqi || mission: on  Icon_minitimeSzer. 10 Júl. 2019 - 16:07

can you tell my real face?
A grin makes its way to my face hearing the enthusiastic reaction I get. This is even better than I thought, and I could try to hide the fact that how thrilled I am to be greeted like this, but there would be no point in doing that. While hitting on her openly wouldn’t be too much of a good idea considering her naive personality, she has to know that I’m interested in her and pleased to be in her company in order to make a progress. The devil is in the details they say.
I like how flustered she gets as I step closer, I like seeing her all shy and stuttering just because of me. It’s not everyday I get to enjoy something like this since the girls I’ve been with so far were strictly hot and physical, never this innocent and not knowing how to handle a boy properly. It intrigues me in more ways than not I won’t lie about that, but it also would be a lie to say I would have ever laid eyes on her if it weren’t for our little bet with the boys. She’s pretty I have to give her that, but I find nothing interesting in her to look twice in her direction.
“Are you sure? I don’t want you to be hurt because of me and deny it,” I double check with her, lowering my head and looking as guilty as I can. I have to keep all the raspy edges out of my voice to keep it sweet and smooth, sounding like honey. Even I’m surprised by how naturally it comes to me without trying so hard. Damn, I should have been an actor. Though I’m not delusional enough to think I would actually stand my ground as one with basically no money and a good background to rely on. And even though I like to be known by people, I’m guessing real fame is a different kind of fame than the one I have around the block and I wouldn’t change that for anything.
I almost grimace about the ‘people shouldn’t keep their mother waiting’ part because I’m not exactly the dream son a mother could wish for, but I get a hold of myself before letting my guard down. She seems to be a nice and understanding girl, but she doesn’t need to know the truth about my personal life. I bet she would consider to like me twice if she did, that’s what rich daddy’s little girls usually do with no problems in their lives. I’m not one to judge a book by its cover but she just gives off these vibes and I’m not used to being wrong about something. Not that I care, my intentions aren’t serious anyway to get too caught up in her life. I’m planning on coming and going without she notices it.
I rather not comment on the mother topic, just nod my head expressing that I agree with her. It’s a pleasant surprise when she is the one who asks and I’m not the one bombarding her with questions anymore, also it gives me the perfect opportunity to set my real plan into motion.
“Oh I was going home but I had to make a quick detour because the road two streets up from here is closed down for a construction, that’s how I ended up here,” I explain and it’s not even a lie because I just passed the road when they closed it down, but that’s not why I’m here. “Are you going home as well? I would love to accompany you in case you get lost like last time,” I raise one of my eyebrows while the playful teasing tone should be evident from my voice and words as well. It’s actually pretty forward to tell a shy girl like her, so I quickly add more. “I mean I don’t want to sound like a freak but I could probably lead you to everywhere in this neighbourhood blindfolded since I grew up on these streets and you don’t look like you know your way around here,” I flash my most seductive but also angelic smile at her. That’s why I think it is the most seductive because innocence might be the best weapon to get what I want with her. Okay, Joowon it’s now or never if she refuses then it’s over. I take a deep breath before stuttering out the last half of my say. “Plus I have time and getting to know you a little bit better wouldn’t be so bad,” I sheepishly play with my ear looking away as if I couldn’t bear to see her reaction because I’m that embarrassed and afraid she’ll reject it. The afraid part is kind of true because it would be a huge fail on my end and well, wouldn’t do good things to my ego as well. But I’m determined enough to win this bet so it wouldn’t be the last time she hears about me, I would just have to find another way to approach her. Though I hope that wouldn’t be necessary as walking her home is a perfect opportunity to get to know her better to perfect my plan in wooing her.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: joowon × meiqi || mission: on     joowon × meiqi || mission: on  Icon_minitimeCsüt. 25 Júl. 2019 - 6:53

what a lovely coincidence
It's a heartwarming feeling to have someone worry about you, I realize as Jowoon wants to make sure so bad he didn't hurt me that I have to tell him repeatedly that no, our little crush into each other left no damage. With this attitude he seems like the type who could never even hurt a fly, he's so soft-hearted.
"Please don't worry about it, I wouldn't deny it if it really hurt, I swear," I reassure him and I only realize then that it's probably the first time when it's not my parents or my ballet teacher who worry but a basically stranger. But he isn't really one, right? I know his name after all and we've talked before. Cheesily said it might be the start of something new.
And he's not only so kind but a good son too! The way he said and hummed in agreement about the mother topic makes me smile and maybe it is the final push I need to gather my courage and ask no matter how lame and uncertain it sounds when the words finally leave my mouth.
However I don't expect Joowon to get all excited (maybe?) about my question, so his detailed answer definitely takes me aback but in the good way. I'm about to reply already when he asks about accompanying me but he goes on and on which widens the shy smile spread on my mouth. Because of his rambling and cute gestures I cannot help but wonder whether he's just as nervous as I am, having a knot in the stomach talking to him. I feel like I could faint or melt any moment when he looks at me, dark chocolate eyes looking right through me. Under his stare I feel shier in my school uniform than in revealing ballet outfits in front of hundreds of viewers. There's something special about him particularly. Something that triggers trust on me, so answering his question comes easier than I would have thought.
"Yes, I'm on my way home," I nod then include a bit more information about it. He said he would like to get to know me better after all. At least he implied that and I already know he lives around, it's not like it isn't a two-way thing. I would like to get to know him better too. He's so handsome and seems like a nice boy and I can hardly believe be would be interested in me but he is and it makes me want to bury my face in my hands and scream excitedly like they do in animes. But I'd rather stay as collected as I can be while playing with the strip of my backpack.
"And actually the way between the school and home was the first one I learned how to take but I appreciate the offer. You're quite right about me not being familiar with the neighbourhood though. Dad only recently let me transporting alone, so I haven't had the chance to explore the area beyond the school." I tell Jowoon and when a biker honks at me for standing halfway in their lane I take a side step which brings me even closer to him. By now I bet my face is ruby red. I'm pretty pale after all, it's visible enough. Heck, I must seem such a child in his eyes, still in school, bad sense of direction, needs help even getting home. It also makes me wonder how much older he can be, lacking a uniform he's out of school for sure. He seems more mature too. Gosh why does looking at him set my heartbeat in such a rhythm?
"But if you really don't mind a 40 minutes bus ride to the residential park, you can join me. It would be nice to have some company on the way," I smile up at him when I hear the bus coming and I hope he didn't offer out of politeness but he really wanted to get to know me. So I don't say goodbye this time when I get on the vehicle and search for a double seat in the back. Sitting down I keep my bag in my lap and while usually I listen to some music but this time I don't make a move to get my headphone. His voice is much better than a lot of music anyways.
I just blush when our arms brush as the bus leaves the stop.
Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: joowon × meiqi || mission: on     joowon × meiqi || mission: on  Icon_minitime

joowon × meiqi || mission: on
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal