Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

the song brothers = double trouble

Go down 
Ugrás a következő oldalra : Previous  1, 2
SzerzőÜzenet
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 9:53

hyung

let's do that. what are we betting on that i won't be as mushy and hopelessly romantic as you even if(!) i fall in love?
she better appreciates your trying then. you really thought ahead
Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:02

LIL BRO

WHEN you fall in love, I bet that you'll be worse than me
i really hope so too, i haven't felt about anyone for a long time like i feel about her
tho if she wants to be best friends instead, i can live with that too, as long as she stays by my side
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:06

hyung

tsk you wish
yeah i can see that
but NO man, don't be a friend of someone you wanna fuck and be all domestic with. you will just end up breaking your own fucking heart
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:11

LIL BRO

i wonder why are you so skeptical about love, don't you wanna tell your big bro something?
but does it matter as long as she is happy?
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:20

hyung

there's nothing to tell. i just never wanted more than sex from any girl. it's simple and easy like this. why complicate it with flowers and stuff?
you are so smitten damn, so cheesy
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:38

LIL BRO

sex can be complicated too if you're not careful enough, so watch out little bro i don't want to be an uncle so young
you don't undestand!!! if you met her you'd know what i'm talking about
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:49

hyung

don't be an ass. yk i hate kids
ok ok i will see it for myself then. until then i have to believe you
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:52

LIL BRO

so? mom hates kids too and look at her two beuatiful grown ass boys
so you're saying that you don't always believe me?
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 10:56

hyung

true but still. no kid talk. safe sex i understood. good thing nowadays most girls are on pills
lol you caught me there
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 11:03

LIL BRO

i hope this doesn't mean you don't use condom idiot, but yk what? i rather don't want to know about that
you wound me doodle
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 11:05

hyung

pff we will have to leave the sex talk for another day because my next client is here
keep me updated on your love front!
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSzomb. 2 Feb. 2019 - 11:09

LIL BRO

alright, but don't get inspired by this conversation, don't tattoo something dirty on your client by mistake!!
ofc, you'll the first one to know about the progress
Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: the song brothers = double trouble    the song brothers = double trouble  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

the song brothers = double trouble
Vissza az elejére 
2 / 2 oldalUgrás a következő oldalra : Previous  1, 2