Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitimePént. 10 Május 2019 - 15:22

you promise me heaven and put me through hell

The cold wind blows in my face as I step out the doors of the apartment I’m currently staying in, and to add one more thing to the list of things making my mood go down like ships sinking to the bottom of the ocean, the rain is heavily pouring despite the expected good wheather of May. Normally, I have no problem with that, I’m more of a Winter and rain person than hot and Summer (how ironic, right?), but not tonight. I grumpily stare up at the sky, it’s like someone’s up there mocking me and laughing at my mistakes with tears of joy.
Luckily I’ve got an umbrella with me and the bus I take also shields me from the attacking wheather. I wish the ride would have lasted a little bit longer when we arrive at the bus stop, despite considering myself a strong and cool girl, I’m completely lost and broken right now. I’m not emotionally prepared to face the man who played a big part in getting us into this mess, and even though I badly want to dump it all on him, I can’t. I know when I make a mistake, I just hope he does as well.
The walk from the bus stop to the tattoo parlor shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes, but with my extra slow pace it actually takes 10 and a bit more as I halt outside and ponder over whether it’s a good idea or not. Gosh! When did I become so insecure? I tell myself to just go in there and get over with it, though it seems to be an especially hard task to make my legs move.
I check twice to be sure that I still got the small but extremely heavy piece of test that will back up my words and prove that I’m not lying. I still feel nauseous if I think about the result, my late period and the constant vomiting that felt like it would never stop. A ding above my head signals my arrival and I nervously wait at the front entrance for Yongguk to show up, I can only hope there is no client with him at the moment, I tried to choose a time that is close to closing, so I woulnd’t bump into anyone other than him. It would be awkward as hell, it still will be even just with Yongguk here.
I can’t mull much over it because he finally appears in all his glory, looking just as fine as I remember, insanely handsome with all the bad boy vibes to make it more interesting. Memories of my time here suddenly start flooding in and a shiver runs down my spine from the phantom feeling of his hands on my body. Hell, I can’t get distracted right now!
"Hey, handsome,"I put a smile on, but it couldn’t be more fake and forced, Yongguk only wouldn’t notice if he was blind, and even then, he would definitely hear it in my voice that something is not right. Well, something is very very not right, and I still can’t shake myself out of the shock those two lines on the pregnancy test caused me. "We need to talk."
Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitimeSzomb. 11 Május 2019 - 13:29

i never promised anything

Today was a chill day. Even though I had a 5 hours session to tattoo a red dragon to somebody’s back, everything worked out alright and since the guy who got it was pretty tough, we didn’t have to stop too many times. Business have been going well these days, I can fill up my schedules with slots almost everyday because there’s a high demand in my tattoos lately. It might be because I got tagged on insta by some idol whose tattoo I’ve done recently. Still, I make sure to dismiss the stupid fangirls who aren’t serious about getting a tattoo and just think it’s cool. That’s exactly I didn’t want to get associated with that crowd but whatever, let’s work with what I have.
The chime of bells above the door signals the new arrival in the tattoo parlor. I look up from my work, checking the time and above my desk, the  calendar to see if I have any appointment but this late I only do special favours and I would remember those anyway, so I'm pretty surprised to get a stray visitor as late as this time. I push myself to standing position and walk out of my office, through the tattooing room to the waiting area while raising my voice.
"I'm closing up soon, so–" Oh.
My voice gets cut off when the girl greets me. There’s something sarcastic in her voice now, her smile fake like the dolls in vitrines. Her confident demeanor from last time is gone and heck, what the hell she's doing here at this hour? I'm even surprised I remember her, I see so many people everyday, that I can't keep a track on all my clients but I guess she left a lasting impression with her legs apart on my desk. Not that she was the first or even the most recent one. How much time has passed? Was it a month? Or two? Her tattoo must have healed since then, she can’t possibly come to complain about that. Or maybe she changed her mind, regretted the hasty decision and suddenly she wants to get it removed? It would be pretty offensive if she said she just doesn’t like it anymore, the way the black ink is painted on her skin. Well, grow up sweetheart, you wanted it, you got it, so deal with the circumstances. Tattoos aren’t for people who change their minds easily or frequently.
"What?” I scoff at her remark and come on, just blurt it out already. “You want an appointment for a new tattoo?”
I lean a shoulder against the door frame between the hall and the tattoo room, crossing my arms in front of me and keeping my eyes on the girl. She looks a bit under the weather but it’s not really my problem. I really hope she didn’t think that just because we had sex once, it means anything at all. I don’t need that shit.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitimeVas. 12 Május 2019 - 13:31

I watch every little move of his closely to know where we stand with each other, and his attitude is slightly different from the one I witnessed during my tattoo session here, I guess it only lasted until he got between my legs. Not that I’m complaining or expect him to welcome me with friendly words and a warm heart, let’s be honest, it would be kind of out of character for the both of us. I used to think he was the best sex partner of my life, but now that the consequences have come to bite us in the ass, I’m not so sure anymore. What should I say? That he is the best mistake of my life? I don’t even know if that bullshit exists outside the dramatically romantic movies. Phew, that thought alone makes me want to puke again, this time maybe on his desk, so he would get to experience it as well what is like suffering from our stupid and careless actions.
I almost laugh out loud at his question but not because I find something funny or my mood is in the skies, it’s rather the opposite, and I’m seriously tempted to throw something at him, like the test in my grasp, to make him drop the cocky and rude attitude for once, and to watch his reaction with delight when he realizes he fucked up big time. But a woman should not behave like that as Sunny made sure I learned that well, and since her words are still ringing in my ears, I refrain myself from behaving like some kind of girls do. Even though I’m not a lady, not like Sunny is for example, I still have dignity.
“Do you really think you are that good that I would allow you to tattoo on me again?” I raise a brow at him in disbelief, I can’t help myself but to do so as picking fights and the urge to have the last word is kind of in my blood at this point. I know we have a more pressing matter that I need to share with him as soon as possible and even though I’m a tiny bit afraid of his reaction, I take a deep breath and hold my hand out towards him, revealing the test, but I don’t move. “I’m pregnant and if you don’t believe it see it for yourself,” jerk, I almost add but I stop myself before the word could leave my mouth. It’s a natural reaction that is hard to shake off, but if I want him to take me seriously, I need to at least address him as decently as I can, and what I really think it’s only in my mind and he can’t hear it.
I try not to look or sound like as shitty as I’m feeling at the moment, but it’s physically draining to be around people, to be out of the apartment at all after I cried my eyes out at the whole weekend and wasn’t able to sleep much from the confusing thoughts swirling in my head.  
“And before you start being rude again, remember that we didn’t use protection, so it’s your child, meaning it’s your problem as well.”
I don’t expect him to be happy about the news, but I do expect him to take responsibility for his actions, because I’ll be damned if I go through this alone when this whole messed up situation is his fault too.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitimeVas. 12 Május 2019 - 14:33

I snort loudly through my nose at her remark, acting so almighty as if she didn't come to me, laid under my hands to get her very first tattoo on such an intimate place. And now, after she walked out without paying a freaking won for the ink I wasted on her silky skin, to turn the white canvas into a masterpiece, now she dares to criticize my talent? She has a thick face for sure.
Sweetheart, I'm one of the bests out there I know for sure and you were pretty satisfied back then, so coming here to whine now is kind of pathetic,” I say fully confident and bored out of my mind because I have so many better things to do than deal with crazy girls with mouth running cheap and fake. But wanting to be done and get over with it soon doesn't mean that I'm willing to play this mind game by her rules. When she reaches out a hand with some device in it, I raise a brow.
First of all, I know how pregnancy tests work and thank you but I don't want to touch the pee-soaked gadget. And while I know what this is I have never cared enough to learn what the lines mean, so looking at it closer would be totally in vain. As if I cared about her fake evidence of pregnancy. But before I could ask what I have to do with it, she right out claims that it's my child which earns another scoff from me. Ridiculous.
Look, little girl, if you wanted money, you should have told me that instead of this stupid stunt,” I roll my eyes and push myself away from the wall to step closer to her, invading her personal space with my reasonable questions in just as much of an accusing tone as she used with me. “Were you planning on it from the moment you stepped into here? You flirted the whole time and basically begged to get fucked. How should I have known you're not on the pill? Or that you could be stupid enough to not take the morning after one? So you can't blame it on me even if you're really pregnant. Though I doubt you are. This test too, it can be fake or false. It doesn't prove anything. Much less that it could be my child. Since you're so eager to test everybody's desk, I'm pretty sure there are handful of other probables.”
I don't even try to sound kind or understanding. Not with her attitude. If she thinks I'm stupid enough to believe her that she's pregnant with my child based on such bullshit info, she doesn't know me at all. Not to mention I wouldn't have pegged her ro be that stupid kind of girl who doesn't run to the pharmacy after having unprotected sex, willingly! So I assume she's a sly, poor one who just wants my money and uses fake excuses to get it. But come on, it's not Hollywood, it won't work.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitimeVas. 9 Jún. 2019 - 19:44

Okay, coming here tonight was certainly not a good idea. I don’t even know what was I thinking, better, I wasn’t thinking at all just wanted to get this out of me so I wouldn’t have to suffer alone. Even though I have Sunny now to have my back, she’s not the baby’s father, she is not the one who should take responsibility for what happened and I’m not in this together with her. It’s Yongguk who is in this deep mess as well, but he is so full of himself that his ego is bigger than an ocean.
I endure everything he throws at my head, normally these words do nothing to break me, it’s not the first time I hear someone talk about me like that, and I’m pretty sure it won’t be the last. However, he only fuels my anger as he doesn’t hold himself back from offending me, he thinks he can talk to me like that?
My hands move on their own and I slap his face before I could think of a better way to express the anger that is boiling in my veins, and hearing my palm meet his skin is just step one towards my satisfaction. I have nothing to lose since I have nothing to begin with.
“Wanted money? Please, if I was after money I would have seduced some politician or a rich CEO who actually have remarkable amount of digits in their bank account! I couldn’t care less about your damn money, I would rather live on the streets than accepting anything from you! Maybe you can only attract your girls with money because you have nothing better to offer, but I’m not like one of your little sluts who you can talk to however you please! And believe it or not, you are the only person I’ve been with in the past few weeks, which was obviously a mistake because that trashy desk of yours wasn’t even worth the trouble I am going through right now. But no wait, actually I think it is still worth more than you do, asshole! Who doesn’t use a condom nowadays anyway? Sure, I’m at fault too for forgetting to tell you about the pill or that I let you still touch me without protection, but don’t act like it’s all on me, because you are in this mess just as much as I am, so learn to take responsibility for your own fucking actions!” I finish my vent by poking his chest. At the end I completely lose it, shouting every word with a voice raised more and more until I’m done saying everything that’s on my mind. I don’t feel like I managed to dump everything on him I wanted since my thoughts are a mess right now, and I have to fight my tears back that are threatening to fall despite my best efforts to keep them hidden. This bastard doesn’t deserve to see me cry because of him. He would only see me weak and I can’t allow that.
Relief washes over me as I take a deep breath, my heart beats crazily fast, it’s not how I planned this meeting to go, truth to tell I didn’t expect anything from Yongguk, I just wanted him to know about it, and if I was some naiv, insecure little girl I might think everything he said is right, but that’s not who I am, so I have no reason to understand where he’s coming from.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitimePént. 14 Jún. 2019 - 21:36

The thud of the slap echoes in the empty room, a part of my cheek burns where she hit me. With a click of my tongue, eyes cold as the blue fire of hell, I turn my face back to her wondering what would be the best way to teach her a lesson. Because lashing out on me something that might be nothing more than a part of her imaginary is a bit over the top.
Let's be honest, she isn't the first one who calls me all that derogating stuff and she won't be the last for sure. The insults like jerk and others like that brush off of me as if they have never been there. I'm not a sensitive little bitch either who gets all worked up being called a slut when they really act like that. Sure I know I'm rude, nobody needs to remind me, this is just the way I live my life. I cannot act like the same as my brother who thinks it's his life mission to charm certain ladies until they are wrapped around his little finger. Nah, that's too much work and why would I bother when there are girls who are more than willing to fall into the spiderweb of the sexy, cold 'bad boy type'. Seiyeon should have known who she started with as soon as she sat on that desk of mine. I almost scoff at her remarks about CEOs because oh if she knew! So she thinks a tattoo artist can't be rich, cool at least she doesn't know who I am because well I'm indeed the chief executive officer of the tattoo parlor while my family is loaded as heck, so she could tick off every point in that so-called requirement list of hers. Not that I want to enlighten her about these facts, she doesn't need to know.
"Yeah, you are right in one thing," I shrug keeping my anger in control pretty well must I say as I don't slam the girl to the wall, just step threateningly close so she could hear my quiet voice while I keep the eye contact not caring about the despise in her dark orbs. "I made a pretty stupid mistake by fucking you. You are just another reason why I can't stand girls with sharp tongue. They don't know where their place is."
I wait for my words to take effect, for her to understand what I mean by that and there's an evil twitch in the corner of my mouth before I tilt my head towards the exit.
"Get the fuck out of here," I tell her in a stern voice, not accepting no as an answer, not even trying to be gentle open it as I grab her by the upper arm to push her towards the door while opening that with my other arm. I have absolutely no regret in me, only relief washing over my body when after I push her out I slam the door shut. The thud echoes almost like the one before just harsher and I don't even look through the glass to check on Seiyeon before turning my back on her and walking back to my office. What an unnecessary trouble to end the day with.

Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs   seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs Icon_minitime

seiyeon && yongguk ~ trouble comes in pairs
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal