Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

seiyeon && yongguk - you again?

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeVas. 16 Jún. - 21:26

push and pull

Usually I search for a place around my tattoo parlor to hang out when I'm in the mood for a good drink. I know that area, I know what's good and where should I go, I have friends as bartenders and pretty girls I might have flirted with already. However, tonight I head to another area of the town, to a bar I have never been before. One of my clients from today recommended me this place actually, saying that they have really good Bourbons so I decided to give it a try. With no company on my hand so far - but not having the intend on leaving the bar alone if I have the chance - I cross the doorstep of the entrance and looking around my mouth is pulled into a content smile. Hm, at first glance it already seems like the kind of place I can imagine myself going on nights like this.
I shrug off my leather jacket I have on because with the 50km/h plus speed I tend to ride on my motorbike even the summer air can be pretty chilly and with that in my hand I walk to the main bar, walking past a few tables and judging from the guests it's not an overly high-end place but it isn't a cheap, rundown hole in the wall either. I casually sit on one of the barstool, hanging my jacket on the back of it while I pull my phone out checking whether I have any notifications. There's nothing interesting so I shove the device back into my pocket before looking up and raising a hand to signal I want to order. Tonight seems like a busy night, there are only a few bartenders and almost whole the counter is full of guest, so I'm not particularly pissed at their slow speed, that they didn't greet me as soon as I sat down. But let's be honest my blood pressure goes up to the sky when I come across the girl who is supposed to serve me.
"You again?" I scoff and it's ridiculous. Just my luck, for real.
About a month has passed since this lunatic girl Soyeon or who the hell she is barged into my shop and claimed I'm the father of her child. While I was nothing but reasonable pointing out the loopholes in her little story, she got mad and slapped me which earned a not too kind behaviour on my part either. She didn't come back after that, either embarrassed because she realized I'm not that easy to fool or she just knew better and gave up. Either way I have thought that after that occasion I would never have to see her again. I have almost completely forgotten about her but oh no, tonight seems to be my unlucky day.
"Just give me an Old Fashioned," I say grimacing because I don't want to talk to her more than I need to. It's pretty obvious that she didn't change anything lookvise - same dark, sensual eyes, sinful lips and a body of a man's dream - since the last time I saw her, I bet I was right about her pregnancy being a bluff. It's truly ridiculous. I can't wait to get my drink, so I can get to flirting and leave this bar as soon as possible.

Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeHétf. 17 Jún. - 21:02

oh, do you still exist?

Tonight starts as just another casual and uneventful night at Screamer’s, the crowd is big but nothing we couldn’t handle. Drunk people aren’t so annoying as I first thought they were when I started to work here, or it is just simply that I know how to deal with them now, brushing off the dirty comments from disgusting faces before I threw something sticky with heavy alcohol content at them, and flirting back when a sight is rather pleasant. Some days I get lucky, some days it is just for fun and meant to be kept within the walls of this place, because who says you can’t enjoy your work while you are making an effort to do it right? However, it was months ago I last let someone to take me home because I wasn’t in the mood of doing anything with anyone after that jerk tattoo artist came into my life and ruined the pleasure of one-night stands. Right now though, looking at horny and drunk people eating each other alive in the hidden corners of the bar I definitely miss being out there and playing again, so I decide that the first handsome guy who comes into view and is willing to buy me some shots can have my undivided attention for the rest of the night and even after closing hour.
My colleague elbows me to signal with his head that a new customer wants order and since I just finished serving mine, I’m the first one who could come to the rescue and save another person from dying in thirst. Though when I get a better look at him my eyes narrow and I almost spit hateful words at him after kicking me out so harshly. If he treats pregnant women like that, I think it’s best that it turned out I’m not actually pregnant, it was just a stupid false alarm to make a part of my life absolutely miserable while I thought there was a small person living inside my body. Those were the worst days of my life and I don’t know how would I have gotten through them without Sunny’s help.
“If you don’t like it, you know where to find the door,” I signal to the area behind him. It shouldn’t be a hard task even for him since he just got here minutes ago. I’m sure he remembers the route well and honestly, I keep praying he takes my words and leaves. Like right now, without ever looking back.
But luck isn’t on my side today as he orders instead and I feel a strong urge to spit into his drink for talking to me like I was some slave of his who was born to fulfill his wishes. Didn’t he hear of being nice to bartenders who have access to your drink is almost mandatory? A please couldn’t hurt him, or just a normal tone. Though I would never embarrass Dongmin like that, it is a nice thought, imagining how would he react after tasting the cold liquid mixed with my spit. It’s a good fantasy.
“Here,” Now drown yourself in it. I put the glass down in front of him with too much force that it lets out a rough knock meeting the wooden surface, but the drink doesn’t spill and the glass remains to be just fine.
After serving that asshole, I get back to flirting with the guy that came before him, he is not exactly a rich CEO, but Gosh, he looks like a Greek God and definitely has the money to buy all the expensive stuff and even invite me for one round if my boss allows it. Well, Dongmin doesn’t care as long as we don’t get drunk and his customers are happy, and me taking that drink he wants to buy would definitely make that guy happy. He even has some good jokes I genuinely laugh at despite thinking he was boring person with a handsome face at first. It looks like some alcohol made him open up.
I almost forget about that annoying idiot sitting some seats away, almost. The thought is still at the back of my mind and it bothers me that I can’t do anything about it.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeVas. 23 Jún. - 22:26

push and pull

I cannot believe that what was supposed to chill night with a good thing and easy flirt, starts out like this. It feels like a slap from Fortuna herself that a place someone recommended employs one of my earlier hookups. Usually it's no big deal, it's not like I avoid those places I met up with girls whom I later took to some motel for a casual fuck. But since all of my hookups are consensual, the normal chicks usually doesn't act so offended like this one. I mean, why would they? One night stands are about having great sex and moving on but after this one came into my parlor throwing all kind of accusations at my place she shouldn't expect me to act kindly to her. She wasn't like that either so why would I have forced myself to behave differently? Being all too sweet wasn't my cup of tea at all. I rather like my coffee black and bitter.
When the girl implies I should leave, I just scoff. No, I would never let her have the upperhand, I came here and I won't leave just because she says so, just because it might be uncomfortable for her. As if she didn't put me into a pretty awkward position in my own tattoo parlor with her over dramatic behaviour.
"You wish," I mumble under my breath before ordering a drink for myself.
I keep my eyes on the girl, not that I'm afraid she would put something in it but she seems like the vengeful type who would mess up my drink on purpose. I'm not sure what would the worse though, barely any Bourbon or the shittiest one, or pour a whole lot of alcohol into it to try to get me drunk quickly.
When I finally get the drink, the bartender isn't nice about that either. Maybe she would have gotten a thank you if she acted like a decent human being but it was only luck she didn't spill his drink. Then I wouldn't have left it without a word, but now I can only take it with a grimace, lifting it as an acknowledgement that I got it. I don't even care how quickly she leaves and goes to another guest straight on flirting with that dandy guy. Hah, and she wanted me to believe she hasn't had sex with anyone else with that attitude of hers? Look at her being so obvious about it, fluttering her eyelashes, all those seductive smiles, oh she uses all the same tricks on everyone? I bet she calls him handsome too. I let out a scoff again and take the first sip of my drink.
I don't even have to wait long till the seat beside me becomes occupied by a pretty lady in a tight lacy dress and I shamelessly check her out with a satisfied grin. I turn my body towards her asking about her choice of drink casually with a charming smile and hell, it's pretty annoying that the bartender girl is just right in my peripheral view as if she was a constant reminder how badly one night stands can go.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimePént. 5 Júl. - 18:57

oh, do you still exist?

If I owned this bar I would put a big sign right in front of it saying ‘Yongguk - the tattoo artist - is banned from here till the end of time’ but unfortunately I don’t make the rules here and my boss wouldn’t appreciate my suggestions regarding this issue. The best reaction I would get would be a laugh which is still more than nothing considering Dongmin’s overly charming personality (feel the irony).
No matter how focused I am on the guy with the big smile in front of me, I still see that annoying jerk every time I make someone’s order or change positions because elbowing on the counter gets rather boring after some time. I try so hard to act like I don’t care about his presence, but I fail when I roll my eyes. I already feel sorry for his next victim who probably has no clue that the biggest jerk of the world is flirting with him right now. It’s a tempting thought to go over there and scare the girl away with something just to see that pissed look on Yongguk’s face, to get back at him in any way for treating me so rude when I was at my lowest. But causing a scene would only end bad for me and I actually like my job so I wouldn’t want to lose it over some typical jerk who thinks the sun shines out of his ass. Gosh, I’m so tense, I badly need some relief tonight. I close my eyes when I turn my back on the customers to get some stuff from the shelves behind me, thinking of my handsome company’s mouth on my skin or at least how would it feel to have him explore even the smallest parts of my body, but the nice fantasy stops when his face is replaced by Yongguk’s and there is only anger left, mainly towards myself for still remembering how his touches felt as if it was just yesterday that I got to experience it. The sad truth is that I can hate him, I can be so mad at him that I could do everything to ruin this night for him to deprive him of even the smallest joys as a revenge, but I still can’t deny that his handsome face has such an impact on me that half of the time I rather want to kiss him instead of smashing it with my bare hands. I’m slowly losing control and I feel like a mess since that unfortunate test that lied to my face and tonight proves that I only thought I forgot about everything that happened with Yongguk but clearly not in reality. I don’t even know why I am getting so worked up over this when it has never been a problem to forget about meaningless one night stands the next morning as if they had never happened in the first place. And Yongguk is not so special at all, so why him?
Damn it! Before I could realize what I’m doing I’m so distracted that I cut my finger instead of an orange slice I planned on putting on top of a girl’s fruit cocktail. I hiss and shake my hand a few times to make the initial pain go away, I also grab a napkin to wrap it around my index finger. The gash is not that big but it stinks and I’m so clumsy that I manage to get some of the orange’s juice in it so it makes it a bit worse.
One of my colleagues notices it immediately and she worries over nothing but I can’t convince her I’m fine, so she sends me away for a short break which is not that bad if I think about, I definitely need it right now to clear my head. And in the meantime, I hope Yongguk disappears with his new trophy because I would go crazy if I had to watch them all night. Speaking of him, I lock eyes with him as I turn around to walk out at the back, I suddenly forget that I decided not to do anything against him tonight.
“Honey, I would consider it twice before sleeping with him, he has a really small… khmm down there, trust me, I’m speaking from experience,” I talk to the girl without looking at him once, even gesturing with my eyes to the lower parts of the body so she could fully understand what I meant. Then I pretend that I sympathize with her because of this before really walking away, not waiting for their reactions. Of course it’s not true, but she looked like someone who would believe everything other say, so I walk out the back with a proud smile on my face and inhale the air that hits my face deeply. I sit down on the bench that is reserved for the employees, not that anyone wonders around this area so I don’t have to worry about getting a company anytime soon.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeVas. 7 Júl. - 19:49

push and pull

After a while it's rather funny to watch the bartender trying to do both her work and flirting shamelessly with that guy in suit a bit afar. It's decent politeness from me to not make a comment about it as we start to talk with the girl beside me. I can tell from her body language that she's interested and it paints a slight smirk on my face that only falls after the bar's employee makes a scene. I don't even know or care how and when she passed by the counter and walked up to us as if she had no better job to do. But when her words hit home I roll my eyes. I scoff at this So-something girl's comment loudly, thinking it's ridiculous she's trying to get some sort of pitiful revenge like this. Insulting my ego must be her new sport. First, my art, now my penis.
I drink all my drink in one-go, the whiskey burning my throat deliciously and then I stumble to my feet barely batting an eye at the girl sitting next to me shocked by the bartender's stupid words. I don't care what she thinks, whether she will end up with someone else thinking the other is a better party. I really don't care what a pretty lady whom I barely spoke two words does but I can't get that rude one night stand of mine think that she could get away with it just like that. Oh, not with Song Yongguk, she got the wrong guy if she thought we wouldn't do anything about it.
"Excuse me," I remark bitterly, but I don't wait for permission at all, I leave that chick behind in order to go after the one who threw insulted at me like the sneakiest bitch in town. She knew where to dig the knives because even if I'm pretty confident about my size and performance, it just hurts my ego. And come on, who is she to walk around and call me disappointing after her act?
Since I didn't lose her from my sight, it's easy to find her, walking there as if I owned the place.
"Small, huh?" I raise a brow while I casually cross my arms, looking around the secluded area with only her there. Such a sexy sight at such a boring place but beauty isn't everything, that's something I have learnt early. "You didn't complain earlier. To me, it seemed like you were filled up quite well last time."
At least well enough to make her moan so shamelessly it rang in my ears later that night too. Well enough for her to claim I even made her pregnant. Ridiculous. Isn't she ashamed? What did she think speaking to me like that?
"So that leaves us with only one reasonable answer: you were jealous," I croak a brow provokingly at her diminuing the distance between us to a mere step while the smirk grows on my face and I would like her to know more than anything that she shouldn't mess with me out of all people. She will be the one ending up losing.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeSzer. 10 Júl. - 16:10

oh, do you still exist?

As I leave the building and the fresh air hits my face I want nothing else than turning back to ask one of my colleagues for a piece of cigarette to smoke to help to ease my nerves. I usually don’t smoke but there were times that I felt like I needed to do it unless I wanted blow up from all the stress and nasty feelings. Tonight is a night like that, but right now I’m just too lazy to move from my comfortable position on the bench, and no matter how bad every fiber of my body yearns for a smoke, I’m still not motivated enough to get up just because of something I don’t even do regularly. I check the small wound on my index finger instead, I grimace when I remove the blood stained napkin, it stopped bleeding so it’s a good sign but damn, is a small gash supposed to hurt like that? Maybe I should have washed it out with cold water before rushing out. Great, if I don’t go back for a cigarette I certainly won’t go back to do that. It can wait until my break ends.
I lean back and close my eyes trying to relax listening to the silent night that has a peaceful vibe I’m grateful for. However, I curse under my breath when I hear the door open again just minutes after I left, probably someone from the staff as it’s our spot. The last thing I expect is to hear the deep voice of that jerk whose night I just ruined with my malicious comment on his penis. Huh, he deserved that and I would never take that back.
I pry one eye open to see him standing at the door and with that I open both of my eyes so I could roll them. I’m not really bothered by his presence and complaints, he could say whatever he wants to say, he wouldn’t ruin my night because nothing can take over the victorious feeling when I walked out with head held high.
“Oh well, hate to break it to you, but I have faked an orgasm even before you so don’t feel so special, handsome, you’re just another one in the line,” I shrug lazily then wink at him. I pretend that I don’t care so I turn my head away without moving an inch on the bench, but I’m actually curious about his reaction. What I said is true, I have faked an orgasm before but I didn’t fake with him, though he doesn’t need to know that, does he? He already has a too big ego and I would love to break it a little. On the other hand, it is insanely hot, he is definitely more bold than any other of the guys I have been with, but it would be too much of a trouble to get more invested in him.
I let out a wholehearted laugh at him claiming that I’m jealous. Jeez, has he met me? Jealousy is not my forte… well, in certain cases. He is not my boyfriend, so I have nothing to be jealous of. Lucky him, because if he was then that chick back in the bar would be long dead for even looking at him.
I glance up at him once again, noting that closed almost all the distance between us, but I’m still sitting while he is standing, so it gets pretty uncomfortable really soon as I don’t like the way he is looking down at me like he was someone superior, though I don’t do anything about it. I was here first, so he should be the one to go and I wouldn’t give him the joy to share my discomfort with him.
“Jealous of what? Yeah, you’re exceptionally handsome, but that seems to be it. I’m not into jerks,” I shake my head and I can’t stop the grin creeping up on my face. If I had sunglasses with me, I would definitely put them on for the effect. I keep playing that I’m not bothered by his presence at all, in my experience most men hate when a girl ignores them and doesn’t the react the way to their presence of how they liked. “Are you just going to stand there or what? Don’t you have to find another pretty chick to bang tonight?” I intertwine my fingers over my belly as I pull one of my legs up onto the bench which I would reconsider twice because of my rather short jean shorts but hey, it’s nothing he hasn’t already seen.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeSzomb. 13 Júl. - 23:09

push and pull

She's a bad liar.
Whatever she thinks, no matter how easily she deceives people, they must be blinde because her body language tells it all. She has an honest body, just like how open she was with her flirting on that day in the tattoo parlor or how visibly tensed and angry she came by for the second time, it's easy to tell that by now her initial annoyance has turned into curiosity and her eyeroll was more for the show. She acts oh so mighty, so playful as if last time didn't even happen. Does she really think that this attitude of hers helps the picture in my head form to an honest one, one that I would actually believe when she tells me about pregnancy? Ridiculous, what does she takes me for? I'm not stupid to take her lies as if they were edible.
"Sure, keep telling yourself that," I shrug with a grin on my face. Does she think I can't tell when someone is so blissed out of sex that it must be the hit of their orgasm? Come one, it wasn't my first time. She keeps throwing offences at me tonight, okay, let's have her do that, I can't wait to see that satisfied expression from her face to fall and break into pieces.
So when she doesn't send me away, doesn't point to the door and tells me to get lost, I walk closer and from the way she fidgets in her place it's easy to tell that my closeness clearly has some effect on her still, no matter what she claims.
When she dismisses my question about being jealous I just scoff at her answer. Good, it's not like I would want her to be into me. What did she think? This is one of the reasons why being a jerk is a useful thing: you don't have to worry about others unnecessary feelings.
When she looks up at me once again with a question in her eyes and rolling off her lips, my mind momentarily slips as my gaze follows the movement of her leg. The new expanse her her bare legs make my skin crawl and for a moment I let myself wonder how easy it would be to lay her down on that bench, hovering over her. How easily I could sneak a hand into her short, under her underwear while whispering dirty things into her ear about the thrill of anyone seeing us. How easily I could prove and make her admit that I can make her bend and break even with just my fingers or flick of the tongue.
But nah, why would I want to prove anything to a lying slut?
"Actually I have something to say before I go and find another, prettier chick to bang," I repeat her words, kinda, and lean forward, curious to see how far I can push her limits before she breaks. "You don't really look pregnant, you know. I mean if you purposefully poison your evil spawn with cheap alcohol that guy brought you that's your business but for someone who threw such a childish tantrum about me not believing your story, you sure act pretty casual now. And I wonder whether you really expect me to believe you weren't with anyone after me now that I saw you flirting with random dudes at the bar. You are such an attention seeker."
I know I'm being harsh but I don't care, she brought it upon herself.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeVas. 14 Júl. - 17:21

oh, do you still exist?

It’s annoying that he has an answer to everything I say. It’s not that much of a surprise because I’m sure his ego can’t take it if someone doesn’t admire him like he admires himself, but this guy can’t take a defeat like a man. If he keeps this behaviour up no one would stay by his side, though looking at how casual he is being a jerk I doubt he would ever want a girl permanently in his life. God forbid he changes his mind, whoever would that unlucky girl be I’m already feeling sorry for her.
“And you keep telling yourself that you are good in bed, I’m sure it will be true at the end,” I flash a sympathetic smile at him, and if he was within arm’s reach, I would even pat his cheek to upset him more because it’s very fun to watch how he reacts to my words. He can try to remain composed but I know that they actually have an effect on him and not in a good way.
I almost roll my eyes again at his new comment. Please, where could he find a girl prettier than me? I hope he is not talking about the sluts back in the bar who are not better than a 7 at most because I thought he had better taste than that. It wouldn’t be so shocking to realize that he is just another boy driven by the thing in his pants and not by his brain… or heart, but that wasn’t an option from the start since he doesn’t have one.
However, he gets my blood boiling with anger as he brings up that stupid mistake of mine. Oh good, so he still remembers that? I hope the spot of that slap still stings whenever he recalls that moment. If not, I would be more than happy to refresh his memories, but his only luck is that I’m more calm and less emotional than I was back then because his cheek would sure meet my other hand closer as well.
I let him finish what he has to say with a neutral face on, not reacting to anything directly just to give him that joy. He wants to know if I poison my evil spawn as he says with alcohol? Okay, he asked for the truth, then he’ll get it.
I stand up slowly but don’t take any steps closer, he is already close as he stood almost right in front of me.
“You know what, I don’t care what you think anymore, I know the truth and that’s perfectly enough for me, I won’t break down just because of what you think. You can call me names, accuse me of anything, I don’t give a shit. You rich kids are so all about the money that you don’t even know how to appreciate it or anything else in this world, there are far more important things than getting some money and I would never, ever, use a fake pregnancy as an excuse to get some. I get that you don’t care about women’s body, but it’s” I take a long effective moment to point to my body from head to toe, “not just a plaything as you think it is. You might not care about another life, but if I was pregnant, I would never think of drinking or doing anything I could harm the baby with. I’m not that heartless unlike you. And if you must know, I actually had a small tumor that’s why the test showed I was pregnant, that’s why the hospital’s first test was positive until the ultrasound shed some light to the truth,” And believe me, I wish I was rather pregnant than going through this. I’m not that stupid to get that emotional in front of him, he would never get it anyway. As he would never understand that as someone who was abandoned by her parents since birth I would never pretend that I’m pregnant because even just the thought of it makes me sick. It’s not amongst my plans to become a mother, but I would never play around with anything connected to a baby’s life, even if it was fake. I have more respect towards kids than to ever use them for selfish reasons. “Now would you be so kind to leave, this is a ‘staff only’ area anyway and I don’t want to waste my precious break on you,” I add but there isn’t a real edge to my voice. I tell him everything calmly, and if he has some brain left he could see the sincerity in my eyes, but as I stated, I don’t care about that anymore. I know what the truth is and he could crawl back to his tattoo parlor if he doesn’t believe me. He is nothing more than just a good fuck to get so worked up about what he thinks about me, I have more self-respect than valuing myself according to a guy’s thoughts.
When I’m finished, I look at his eyes one last time before sitting back on the bench making it clear that I won’t be the one to leave this time since it’s my territory, and I doubt he wants to add anything to what I just said, so there is no point in poisoning ourselves with each other’s presence.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitimeCsüt. 1 Aug. - 23:48

push and pull

Her words do not leave a lasting impression as I know well enough this kind of defense mechanism. It's a pity really, that she has to try so hard to cover up the truth. We both know that I don't disappoint in bed. If I did, she wouldn't have flashed that flirting smile to me, stolen my cig for a bit and looked so blissed out as if I fucked her to Heaven and back. Thank you very much but I know when my partners enjoy the sex and even if she claims that she just faked the orgasm that doesn't change the fact the way her body reacted to mine. It was just like an instrument I had mastered knowing every trick to make it sing like a beautiful melody. And oh, her moans were pretty loud if I remember correctly. So no, there's really no point in lying on her part, so I don't get why she's even trying but I don't give her the satisfaction to scam me with this kind of bullshit. It's the same kind of lie that I'm small which I'm not, so it seems like there's really no truth that sprout from that dirty mouth of hers tonight.
I roll my eyes and leave it like that, moving closer to her, kind of to make her feel threatened, to quiver a bit under my gaze but I definitely I don't expect the whole conversation to go... well there. Such extremes. I raise a brow when angry she stands up and every word of hers snaps as if she threw them like knives. I really don't get why she got so worked up all of a sudden when last time it was her who accused me of some stupid shit. And oh now she acts all offended? See? This is how your own poison tastes, little girl, I think bitterly and almost scoff at her when she mentions rich kids but in the end I just roll my eyes. Oh so now I am a rich kid? Last time she said if she wanted money she would have gone to some CEO instead of a shitty tattoo artist, so I assumed she thought I'm broke or some shit. But now I was suddenly rich? But did my fancy drink choice broke the truth down to her?
Not to mention when she oh so mighty point at her body I raise a brow at what she's trying to say with me thinking of women's body as a plaything when it was her who started flirting with me, it was her who suggested to 'test' the desk in my office. If I didn't respect women at least a bit I would have hit her when she slapped me last time in the tattoo parlor. No one can act like that with me, no one. And now she calls me heartless. Cool, another lovely nickname next to handsome.
Then everything goes to shit when she tells me about the tumor. In past tense. Good, then she better not expect me to feel sorry for her. The whole thing confuses me a bit but she seems genuine about it, so I don't question it. I'm not a doctor anyways, so I don't know how it works. But one thing for sure:
"Well good thing you can't blame that on me," I remark heart as black as the night sky and voice cold like cemeteries on winter nights. I'm not even surprised when she basically kicks me out of this area, I didn't want to stay any longer anyway.
"I wouldn't want that for the world," I roll my eyes at her claim about her so-called precious break and without a proper bye, this time it is me who walks away, not planning to come back to this place ever again. And hopefully I will never have to see this chick again. She has caused me enough headaches already.

Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk - you again?   seiyeon && yongguk - you again? Icon_minitime

seiyeon && yongguk - you again?
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal