Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeSzer. 26 Dec. 2018 - 19:38

baby you're my canvas

A line and another. A curve, leaves and blossoms. I have always liked abstract designs combined with nature elements, so the new design  I’m working on is something similar. It’s not a client request, it will be one of those works that will get uploaded to Instagram waiting for someone who resonates with it and claims it. Around half of my clients find me through the online platform because they like my works while others come here after getting recommended by friends and peers who has had good experience under my hands. I have no reason to complain, I have enough clients, both new ones and older ones who come back regularly, so I make enough money to live by fine. My parents actually offered me to help me out but it’s a question of pride for me, I don’t want to rely on them forever. At the age of 22 I still live at home - even though I spend more and more time in my quite small parlor in Mapo - but don’t work in the family business, so the least I can do is earn my own share of money. Still, I think I’m quite lucky that I’m able to do what I love even if my family believes this will be a short-lived love for arts and eventually I will go back to them. But come on, I’m not that kind of person who would be able to live with a 9am-5pm kind of boring office work. They should know better than to expect that of me. They have Yonghwa for that. As far as I know he doesn’t really know what he wants to do with his life anyway, so giving something to him to work with is still better than nothing.
The alarm on my phone goes off, snapping me out of my thoughts and glancing at the clock I realize that I will have a client in five minutes, so quickly I stand up from my chair, putting the drawing away in the upper drawer and move to get every tool I need for work. The girl who reserved a spot for tonight said she would bring the reference design she wants to have on her body, so at least I don’t have to worry about that. Even though there has been a few ideas in the past I have rejected because I wasn’t willing to give my name for something like that. But apart from a few taboos I’m fine with everything and with more than 5 years experience behind my back - well officially it’s only been three and half since I have my licence - there’s barely anything I can do. My main strength are in black and white line works and texts but I have been experimenting with the watercolouring effect lately.
When I hear the bells above the entrance door ring, my head turns towards the noise and with lazy steps I stop out of the back office to welcome the new client.
“Hey… Are you Seiyeon?” I greet the girl who’s currently looking around in the tiny front waiting area of the parlor. I had the name Seiyeon on the appointment and since she’s here I’m pretty sure, she’s the one I have waited for but there’s nothing wrong in making sure.
“I’m Yongguk, your tattoo artist for today,” I offer my right hand for her to shake which puts the two swallows tattoo on my inner arm on full display as I let my gaze wander over the short girl’s figure and quite badass outfit.
Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeCsüt. 27 Dec. 2018 - 20:08

mark me with your sweet kisses

Looking down at the bar groupchat, I grin and write a cheeky reply to the poor souls who work the night shift without getting extra help with the closing as some of us, including me, had the day off. The boss was in an exceptionally good mood when he agreed to give me two nights of freedom from his bar. It’s not that I hate working there, but I swear Dongmin doesn’t pay enough to put up with the shit that goes down there sometimes.
Today is the day I finally get my first tattoo, I glance at time on my phone and I realize that I have to get going if I don’t want to be late. Normally, I don’t care about being late in any situation, but this is just too important to me to mess this opportunity up, and I don’t know how would the tattoo artist react if I ran late, so I decide to not risk it. I’ve never met him before, nor was at his place, but everyone said that he was the best in town, one of my co-workers got his tattoo from him, which even Dongmin complimented on, and that devil’s spawn never compliments to anyone, so he must have been really impressed too.
I double check the address before pushing the door in, smirking at the name of the shop. Spilled ink. Nice.
I don’t have to wait much, I only have time to quickly look around the waiting area before a guy steps out of the back, and gets my attention. A perfect voice joins a perfect face seconds after, and I can’t help myself but let my gaze linger over his handsome features. I didn’t come here in hopes of finding a pretty face, but oh well, the pain would be much more bearable with a view like that. Tonight will be surely fun.
“Hey there,” I greet him with a smile. Not too big, but low-key enough to look innocent on me. Nah, who am I kidding? Nothing about me is innocent. “I am. Hmm, Yongguk is a nice name, but I think handsome sounds nicer.” I hold myself back from winking at him, because well, let’s see if he deserves to see that. Flirting is a careful game, even for a master like me. “Hmm, nice tattoo.” I say honestly after seeing the swallows on his inner arm, it looks really cool, suits him really well from what I see. “I hope mine will be just as nice.” I add, pulling my phone out from my jacket pocket to search for the picture I saved of the flowers I wish to see on my body soon. I drew them a long time ago and waited for the day I could finally have the chance to get it inked into my skin.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeSzomb. 29 Dec. 2018 - 13:00

baby you're my canvas

The girl walks into the parlor as if she owned the place. There's this seductive kind of confidence radiating from her and I can't help but quirk an eyebrow at her after her greeting. It's not the first time that a girl flirts with me but I'm actually surprised how straightforward she is with no beating around the bush, straight on the point. Usually her type of girls ask for an interesting tattoo at a provocative place, so I'm curious to see if I'm right about that.
“Let's stick to Yongguk but thanks, it's nice to hear it from pretty girls like you,” I nod at her a smirk playing in the corner of my mouth. My tone might be cold and firm, but I'm not one to lie, she really is pretty. She has a cat-like smile, charming but mischievous, her eyes big and dark, makeup heavy, Lips stained with burgundy red lipstick that could leave marks on skin almost like the ink of tattoo. She makes me feels like I'm about to walk into her web and I really can't tell if her compliment on my arm tattoo is real or just for flirting, maybe both. It's actually flattering, whatever it is, but I know better than to start something now. She might think it's just another shabby tattooing place where everything is allowed... and well, she isn't that wrong. But it's also mine and I like to stay professional while doing work. I have a reputation to uphold after all. What happens after however is a totally different topic.
"I will do anything in my power to make sure of that," I promise when she mentions her to-be tattoo and I don't even have to ask for the pattern, she quickly acts on her own, searching for the design on her phone.
“Pretty,” I comment on the drawing of the rose that's displayed on the screen when the new client turns it to me. I actually had to step closer to see it properly, so the distance between us becomes barely a meter before I snap my eyes up to look her in the eye.
“Where do you want it and how big?” I ask in a professional manner, voice flat and taking a 180 degrees turn I wave to the girl to follow me to the back where the actual tattooing room is with a place for her to sit or lie down depending on her answer. In the meantime I keep talking making sure she knows everything she needs to before we start. I don't like having misunderstandings in my business. “You checked the price list on the website, right? The pattern is pretty simple, so that won't cost much but the bigger it is, the pricier it will be. And if you want to add colour, we will have to do that at a next session.”
I step to the sink in the corner of the room and sanitize my hands under water and wash it with special soap. Even if I will wear plastic gloves, hygiene comes first. And at least, as long as I'm with my back to her, I don't have to pretend I'm not checking her out.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 30 Dec. 2018 - 19:17

Pretty girls like me, huh? I raise a brow at that, but leave it without a cheeky comment. Though it’s always flattering to be called pretty, it’s nothing I haven’t heard before, and it takes more than that to make me truly flustered.
“Thanks, I drew it,” I say looking straight up in his eyes, never breaking the eye contact. I like to look the people whom I talking to in the eye, and tonight I find it a great decision of mine. Yongguk has mesmerizing eyes, the kinds I could totally get lost in, but he doesn’t give me a chance for that as he turns his back on me easily, leaving me there grinning. My gaze follows him, checking out his back. Cute butt, the only reason I don’t say this out loud is because I don’t want to scare the guy - though he doesn’t seem like one to get easily scared away by girls like me -, I badly need this tattoo, so I try to refrain myself to not to blow this chance.
“I want it on my right thigh and in this size,” I refer to the picture, I’ve already done it how I wanted it to be on my skin as this was my plan with it all along.
He is worried that I won’t pay him, huh? Though I don’t care about what people think about me, it makes me wonder if I look as poor as I am right now. I try to cover as many shifts I can at the bar, but since I’m not a real bartender, Dongmin just trained me so he could give me a job - and he needed someone to fill in extra shifts too -, I don’t earn as much as most of my co-workers. So it’s not enough to live a good life, but at least I have some money and it took me a year, but I saved enough to get my tattoo. It was a slow process since there were times I had to use my savings or I couldn’t put money aside at all, but it has been my dream for a long time now, and I’m a very determined girl if it’s about the things I love, so here we are now.
“You think I’ve come unprepared?” I can’t help but roll my eyes at that, though I can’t really blame him, because he must have had some interesting encounters with idiotic clients as well. But fortunately to him, I’m not one of them. “Don’t worry, handsome, I’ve got your money, just make sure the result is pretty, because I would hate to waste it on an ugly outcome.” I say honestly, because if it comes out messy or ugly, I sure won’t pay for it, I’m not a fool after all.
I take my jacket off, because it is surprisingly hot in here, and it will be more comfortable to not have it in the way in the process. I wait for his further instructions, because truth to tell, I don’t really know how this goes and I don’t want to do anything dumb that could embarrass me in front of a hottie like him.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeKedd 1 Jan. 2019 - 9:25

baby you're my canvas

Pretty and talented in drawing, I conclude as soon as I turn my back on the girl. Not to mentions, she's well a bit dangerous. They say that about girls who like to flirt like that, don't they? It's the telltale sign of having dozens of guys' broken hearts up in their sleeves, not that I fear for my heart. It's just another job.
I nod in acknowledgement when the girl - Seiyeon I remind myself - answers my question about the tattoo's place and well, she's bold, what can I say. That's can be a pretty sensitive spot for a tattoo depending on where exactly she wants to have it inked onto her skin. She said thigh but does she have any idea how many thigh tattoos I have done? They are a big expanse of skin to be painted on there.
Must I say I'm pretty taken aback by the girl's defensive remark to my absolutely professional question, so turning back to face her, I keep a straight face and cock a brow.
"I'm not worried. I just wanted to make sure you know my prices. I'm not the cheapest in town," I tell her firmly, and I refuse to comment on what she said about possible ugly outcomes. Why did she choose me if she doesn't trust me that much? If she doesn't mess it up by moving her leg too quick it will be identical to the one she just showed me on her phone. I point toward the adjustable chair in the middle of the room under the clear lighting. It's a bit light the medical ones, easy to find the best way for the procedure to be both easier to me and comfortable for the client. It's crazy how much these things cost. Maybe I should have just kept my old habit of treating clients by a table or on a couch but some of them might misunderstand then.
"If you don't have questions, make yourself at home. Lie down in that chair in a comfortable position, preferably one that lets me reach the exact spot where you want that tattoo. If you want it higher than your knees then I hope you're not shy because you'll have to fold up your skirt in order for me to work on that." My voice is serious and doesn't waver even when I sit down on the stool close to Seiyeon and her beautifully tanned, lean legs. I take her phone to have a reference picture of the tattoo and place it on the desk beside us.
"By the way, will it be your first?" I look up, searching for her gaze. I haven't seen any trace of tattoo on her skin yet butt she might hide it under those clothes she wears. Anyways, if her answer is yes, there’re still a few things she needs to know before starting on it.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeSzomb. 5 Jan. 2019 - 16:10

Seeing how serious he is, I roll my eyes behind his back, he is no fun. I understand he has to be professional, but come on, can’t he loosen up a bit? He looks stiff, like it was ages ago since he last had a girl in his bed, which is kinda hard to believe with the face he has. I bet girls are all over him and he could just as well love the attention outside these walls, or he could turn out to be gay, which would be rather painful, always the hot ones are playing for the other team. Shame. I stop my eyes and my thoughts before I could wander too far away, it’s not my business anyway, we likely won’t meet after this night. But still, it would be a loss for all my fellow women out there wanting to hook up with him, so I feel some sympathy towards them if that’s the case. It has to be as he doesn’t flirt back, though there’s no doubt he has all the abilities to do so.
I do what he says, lying down in that chair, pulling my skirt up to give him a better access to my thigh. I just snort at his comment about me being shy, is this really an option for after he spent more than a minute in my presence? Some could tell from afar that shy isn’t in my vocabulary.
“I want it here,” I show him the exact area, which is pretty close to my panties, so it might have been better if I just took off the skirt, but since he didn’t tell me that, I won’t do it from myself. I could hold the material in my hands to keep it out of his way, even though it’s not the most comfortable way, but I don’t complain. “And yes, it’s my first,” I nod, leaning back to find the coziest position possible, maybe flaunting my legs right in front of him in the process, but I would never admit that. And also maybe I want to test if my theory is true about him being gay, it is the best way to do that. I watch his reaction like a hawk, but damn, boy sure has a perfect poker face on.
I try to hide how nervous I am, I’m not afraid, I don’t change my mind, but it’s a new thing for me, so I can’t help but feel the knot in my stomach with my loudly beating heart anticipating the forthcoming pain that if I’m lucky, won’t be so bad everyone tells it is.
“And what about you? Have you tattooed on girls’ thighs before?” I’m sure the answer is yes, I only ask to break the silence that stretches too long. I don’t like to sit without any background music, noises or people talking around us, it’s the bar’s effect, I have gotten used to lively places thanks to my job. “Or am I dealing with virgin hands?” I’m back to being flirtatious, mostly because I want to see his reaction. I want to break him out of his shell he seemed to put around himself, because as much as I enjoy admiring his handsome poker face, I would love to see some real reaction from him. And also, I can’t gome home until I find out the truth about the gay thing. It’s not like I have a problem with that, I’m practically a fan of gays, because they are just so damn cute, and that’s why I’m so curious. I hope he is willing to give me all the answers tonight.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 13 Jan. 2019 - 12:29

baby you're my canvas

She’s a tease, that much is obvious from her reaction. And she’s definitely not shy based on the bold movements she makes while setting on the chair and pulling her skirt upwards. My gaze unconsciously follows the milk white skin of her thigh as she moves, pointing where she exactly dreamt of having a tattoo. I’m not even surprised it’s pretty close to her lacy underwear and for a moment it makes me wonder whether her bra has a matching lacy decoration or she doesn’t care about that. When she makes that cheeky comment about virgin hands, my eyes snap up at her again, staring into those mischievously glinting eyes and the corner of my mouth twitches in a smirk.
“Oh don’t worry. I’m pretty familiar with girls’ thighs. I have had them under my hands’ care quite some times,” I tell her with just as much double-meaning as she intended and to make a point, with my gloved hand I cup the back of her thigh lifting it up in a position I want it to be, fingers dancing on the smooth skin for a moment longer than necessary before turning to look her in the eyes again.. “Okay, now try to keep your knees up and legs bent a bit sideways in this position. If you’re starting to get numb, let me know.”
I turn around, get ready everything on the desk beside me and I quickly spray some disinfection agent on the soon to be tattooed area then wipe it clean with a wet tissue. I can see goosebumps forming on her sensitive skin and it’s just natural reaction, I don’t think too much of it as I sit down on my chair after setting hers higher, so her knee would be in-level to me. This way I can reach her inner thigh the best.
To be honest, she seems so confident that it surprises me it’s really her first, but maybe she would like to hide her nervousness with this attitude. She almost makes me forget to tell the boring warning and basic information before moving onto the real stuff.
“I would say I will be gentle, but it will hurt nevertheless. At first at least. I can give you something to hold but please don’t make any sudden moves. If you need a breather, just tell me. I can turn on music if you think that helps, some people say it does,” I tell her as nicely as I can and if she makes another sex joke about the possibility of it hurting, me being gentle or holding something, I will seriously consider duct taping her pretty, teasing mouth because it would do no good for either of us if I got hard during the tattooing process. Or maybe she would enjoy that too, she seems like the type who makes men beg for it in bed. Well, she’s not there right now, but in my tattooing chair and she will stay there as still as she can until we’re done.
After answering her questions and requests if she had any, I fill the tattooing pistol with the black ink and turn back to her before turning on the machine.
“Are you ready?” I arch a brow, patiently waiting for her answer just to make sure.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeSzomb. 19 Jan. 2019 - 22:37

Somehow his mischievous answer manages to calm me down, though it’s not like I was afraid, but it is certainly easier to relax when he is participating in this little game of too I voluntarily started without having an exact reason for it.
Upon hearing his answer, I want to add that I’ve had my thighs under boys’ hands’ care quite some times too, though it may be nothing like his hands, but I think that would freak him out for good. Or would he get turned on by my teasing that is not so innocent anymore? That’s a mystery of the past now as I bite down on my lips to prevent my words getting out. It’s totally not just an instinct reaction my body gives when he touches my thighs, gloved hand managing to make me invisibly shiver.
“Don’t worry, I have had my legs bent quite some times,” I turn my head on the headrest to look at him, purposefully using his previous choice of words. I could have just easily moved my eyes to do that, but I’m a girl to put on a great show if there’s someone I like. And Yongguk’s handsome face is definitely likeable. I quickly thank myself for choosing him do my tattoo instead of sticking with some chick who would might have been this interesting to talk to, and I would have missed the pleasant sight of this man then. I think I deserve some mental pats for my bravery to pick a male tattoo artist.
However, I can’t shut out my loudly beating heart any longer. Though it’s more like from the excitement and not from the fear of something new, but Yongguk’s warning doesn’t calm me one bit. On the contrary, but before I could ponder over how painful it will be, he throws a totally unexpected question at me - because I thought he wouldn’t ask for my approval -, making me focus on speaking again.
“I was born ready, handsome,” I answer seriously, then my smile slowly widens. It’s quite enjoyable to tease him like this, it’s worth to hear his smooth voice over and over again even if I only have that to decide whether he likes it or not, because his face still doesn’t give anything away. I guess that’s how true professionals act, and I do like challenges, so now that I’m 99 percent sure he is not gay - that important 1 percent is still missing though -, I want to see if I can press him a bit further to crack his shell.
Although the moment the needle touches my skin, I forget about everything. He is right, it’s not the most pleasant feeling on the Earth, the area he is working on soon gets numb, and I carefully pull up my other leg to support my now halfly-inked one when he turns away to refill the black ink. It’s a more provocative position, but I don’t care about that right now, he already saw my panties, so it won’t change anything.
We don’t talk much after he starts working and I observe him a little. He is focused on marking my thighs, sometimes he glances at the picture I set up for him on my phone, but he doesn’t use anything else to help himself, and it’s pretty cool. I thought he would draw the flowers on my skin first to follow the pattern easily, and being able to do a perfect job without it makes him more hot in my eyes. Though I rather look at him than my unfinished tattoo, there are moments I can’t help myself and check out if he is really sticking to my photo and what I see so far absolutely takes my breath away. It’s beautiful, like looking at my drawing that once was in this exact state now my leg is in, unfinished, but close to the end, missing only the smallest binding lines that would make the outcome perfect. I remember vividly that not too long ago I was looking at the paper on my desk, eager to finish the simple and yet pretty flowers I dreamed for myself, and to see that come to life on my thighs feels surreal.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeSzer. 23 Jan. 2019 - 0:22

baby you're my canvas

I almost laugh out loud at Seiyeon's remark about bent legs but I don't mean to disrespect her. There's, of course, absolutely no problem with having been used to bent legs in various positions but well, I have clearly gotten that impression of her already. She's really not shy and her confidence level is definitely more attractive than those fake shy girls who are well aware how good they look but they say they don't. She's at least honest with herself and well, me too.
“Good. You'll need it,” I flash her a cocky smile after I'm done with preparations and she says she's ready.
I tattoo the first line gently and take a short inhale of time to make sure she doesn't jerk away from the needle. I check on her face and see only the normal kind of discomfort probably because of the new, unknown feeling but not real pain or regret, so I turn back to her thigh working to make sure her drawing comes to life on her leg just as she imagined. It's not a difficult pattern, so it's easy to follow but I pay attention to add even the smallest details she included too. I would be a liar to claim that my attention wasn't divided a bit especially after she changed her legs’ positions. I don't comment on that because it must have been more comfortable for her this way even if I got an even clearer view of her panties. Since she takes it so well, both my not so professional staring at that point but also the tattooing, she doesn't asks for breaks, so it doesn't take long to finish.
I wait for her to approve the finished tattoo, asking if it's alright, whether she had imagined it like  this, before wrapping her upper thigh in a bandage. In the meantime I tell her all the info she needs to know about how take properly care of the tattoo in the first few weeks while it will be sensitive, like when she can take off the bandage, how often to change it et cetera. It's all basic information that might be boring but she has to know in order to not mess up my work or get skin cancer. When I finish with the bandage, I take off my plastic gloves, dispose them and then turn back to my latest client searching for any feeling on that pretty face of her. Leading a service business means customer satisfaction is a big part of the review on how good of a job I did. And from experience, I know that those who like to get under my hands because they trust my talent tend to come back and become my regulars or at least get me other clients. So it's half pure interest and genuine curiosity but half selfish maximalism when I ask her.
“Okay, gorgeous, we are done. How was it? ” I ask while patting her knee lightly, almost teasingly and not bothering to remove my hand from there until she says so. Because she started it but two can play this game after all.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeSzer. 23 Jan. 2019 - 20:08

When he calls me gorgeous, it does funny things to my heart. It is so simple, yet a meaningful word to me. Especially with the tone he says it because people, usually men, tend to use these words to mock me, like I was just another pretty face to them with an empty soul in the inside. I know it’s nothing serious with him either, but still, he doesn’t sound insulting, and it’s a nice feeling to hear it through his pleasant voice. Not to mention that this is the first time he uses a word to call me after I kept using handsome for him, we’re progressed here, I guess, so I can’t really wipe the smug grin off my face, because it’s a victory for me already. Maybe he just needs more time to get comfortable around people, but I’m totally fine with that if the result is the same.
“Hmmm,” I tilt my head to the side and pretend to think about my answer while my skin is prickling where it comes into contact with his hand. “Would it be too sadistic to say that it was a pleasurable kind of pain?” I want to ask it with a serious face on, but I can’t hold my emotions back and a wide grin stretches on my mouth while I’m pretty sure my eyes sparkle with playful glints. Of course I don’t actually mean everything I say, though it’s true that it wasn’t that bad. It hurt, yes, but once I got used to it, it was a piece of cake to handle. I’m not saying I would be okay with feeling this kind of pain regularly, though it’s bearable, and I already know it’s not my last tattoo either.
I put my legs down and unfortunately it breaks the contact with his hand, but I don’t stay that way for long, I gracefully cross them and lean closer to Yongguk, so close that it might violate the definition of private sphere.  
“And what about you, handsome? Was I a good girl behaving and complying all your orders?” I almost whisper, looking straight into his eyes, breathing every word onto his mouth without actually touching his lips. I take a moment to take a good look at those too, making sure he notices the attention his lips get, but soon I’m drawn back to his eyes, those beautiful dark orbs.
The little devil living inside of me wants to see how long he’ll last, I want him to make a move if he wants more, I’m a girl after all, it wouldn’t be too nice of me to jump on him, would it? Honestly, it’s hard to hold myself back especially centimeters away from his inviting lips, but I’m not in a rush. I usually like to prolong these moments before doing anything, and it’s also a chance for him to back out, it’s not late yet to retreat and say this situation is far from his professional attitude or admit that he is gay. Though, I would be really really disappointed then.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 27 Jan. 2019 - 17:36

baby you're my canvas

I shake my head at her probably rhetorical question. Of course, some would call her and us all with tattoos quite sadistic to put ourselves through pain just to get something like that on our body, but I actually agree with her on it being the pleasurable kind. If there’s no pain, then there’s no gain either after all. Not to mention it’s quite addictive, the feeling of needles on the skin, the prickling, the way it leaves lines and colours burning art and memories into the skin. I think it’s admirable that humans found the way to mark their skins like this, like Seiyeon with her pretty flower tattoo.
Seiyeon is an objectively beautiful girl and she knows it. She probably receives tons of compliments on her look and got flirted with stupid pick up lines. I'm not the type to use such cheap talk, I'm honest when I call her gorgeous and even now that she asks whether she was a good girl, I don't lie. I don't care even if she's just an attention seeker waiting to hear the praise but I doubt that. She clearly wants something, that something is me now and it would be a lie to say I don't want her.
"Yeah, you have been a good girl while tattooing," I nod very seriously, licking on my lips as I stare deep into her eyes with a grin appearing on my mouth. "But before that you have been quite naughty. But don't worry I like my girls naughty, I can handle it."
Yeah, she was clearly teasing, trying to rile me up, getting some kind of reaction out of me. Even when she moved and her legs slipping from being under my hand and she leaned so close that we basically breathe the same air. I can take a hint when I get one, I'm not stupid. From the way she's looking at me and my lips I know what she's hinting at, at least if she doesn't play around. I think we are way past that line but it's never bad to make sure we want the same thing.
"You know it would be the right time to tell me if I've been misreading the signs or..." I turn my head, mouth grazing along her cheeks as I lean to her ear, lips brushing against her lobe, voice dropped seductively low. "If you wanna check out my office for further… uhm.. discussions."
It's a pretty clear innuendo. I'm not planning on giving her a tour on that 4m2 but there's a desk and a couch there whichever she prefers. It's not even another room but separated from this one with a paravan so it's easy to get there, just a few steps. But if we go all the way I would prefer if it didn't happen where I have to ensure a sanitized place for my clients. On the other hand, if she was just testing my limit and didn't actually want anything from me, she can still pay and leave, nobody will stop her.
Though with her warm body so close to mine, breath hitting on my neck I would hate if she said no now.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 27 Jan. 2019 - 19:59

It’s the most pleasant sight I’ve ever seen when he licks his lips, like, does he do that on purpose? He must, to torture me with the sweet things I could have, and I know I’ll soon have, but he doesn’t seem the kind to just jump right into things. He plays our little game for two very well, and his actions make me more sure of myself. I want this boy right here and now, and no one can stop me from getting him.
He is definitely a pro around girls, handling them smoothly and making them want him more with this attitude of his. I let my mind wander for a moment, just to think of the things we could do, and I have to say, even my fantasies are better with him in them.
“Sorry, usually I have troubles staying a good girl,” I shrug telling him the truth because what’s the point of lying? We are way past that phase now, and it’s up to him if he believes it or not. Maybe he doesn’t see more to it than me just being super flirty around most guys, but he doesn’t have to know that I can be a real troublemaker sometimes. “And I like my boys without t-shirts,” I add to let him know if he was so kind to do the same. Plus abs are my weaknesses and I like to take good care of them if I have the opportunity. And oh boy, I won’t let this night pass without getting that opportunity.
“I don’t send signs I don’t mean, handsome,” it takes everything I have not to moan out loud as I hear his seductive voice whispering things into my ear that makes me go more crazy for him. Especially as his lips are teasing my earlobe, I need to do something before I get lost in the moment. I touch his face and my index finger follows the line of his cheek to his sharp jawline while my eyes do the same because if I have to stare into his eyes longer than I won’t be able to hold myself back and it would be a shame if we didn’t make good use of every minute we spend together. And he is the man, I might be bold and flirty, but he needs to do something about it if he wants me. “Office sounds interesting, I’m curious how comfortable your desk is, I mean, we don’t want you to work in bad conditions, do we? So I have to check it out if you have the best quality or not,” I only look at him when I finish talking, and even though my tone is dead serious, the look in my eyes easily gives away my true intentions and I hope the mysterious smile forming on my lips does the trick as well.
I get up without waiting for his answer and I walk behind the paravan because there is the only way to go and my guess is right, there is his office. I simply lean on his table, placing most of my weight on it, but I don’t want to fully sit on the wooden surface because if he has some boundaries regarding that, I don’t want to overstep it. I support myself by putting my hands behind me on the table and I welcome him with the naughtiest smile I have when he appears. “Seems pretty tough,” I knock on the table. “What do you think? Could it endure more weight?”
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeCsüt. 14 Feb. 2019 - 23:50

baby you're my canvas

I hum, agreeing when she says she has troubles staying a good girl.
“I can tell,” I remark with a secret smile and I cannot help but find the way she plays with words and expressions very attractive and straightforward. When she makes a mention about boys' t-shirts or rather the lack of it, my smile widens. That's the point when I need to figure out whether it was just a game to her but based on her answer to my question that's not the case. Not at all. When she leans closer, a soft finger touching the line of my jaw my gaze fix on her, the way her eyes follow the movements of her hands or her mouth that's just right there so close, so inviting. It's a little belated when I realize that even though I was touching her at sensitive parts for about an hour, she hasn't touched me yet and the thought of her hands running down on me fills me up with electricity sparkles.
When I suggest moving this whole conversation to the office, her answer is once again more straightforward than I had previously thought. It's not a problem, oh not at all, since it makes my decisions easier but it's astonishing in how many ways she can bring up sex without actually mentioning it, hiding it behind other type of content or simple flirting. When she gets up I don't even try to stop her, especially not because she has gone straight to the office I mentioned to her earlier. I walk to the entrance of the store and turn the OPEN card to the CLOSED side and follow Seiyeon into the office. I find her there, leaning against my desk with the kind of smile on her face that could have conquered kingdoms.
“I think it can take more weight,”
I hum looking deep in thought as I scan the said desk, gaze stilling at the beautiful, tanned, long legs. “But a test can still come in handy.”
I grab two pile of papers, mostly drawings and invoices and then put them away onto a shelves so that the desk itself could have more place on it. I need that because as soon as I walk around the desk standing before the girl eyeing her with a wolfish smile on my lips. I hoist her up without hesitation, only touching her thigh where it wouldn't hurt as he lift her up to sit properly the desk. When it's done and I'm there between her legs, her knees touching my waist, I lift the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. From the front she can only see the sleeve tattoo and nothing else. The skin over my abs is virgin like the freshly fallen snow. Not like my back or waist.
“You would deserve a punishment for being so naughty and teasing...” I murmur into her neck as I press hungry kisses with teeth nipping on her honey skin. “What about I make you beg for it?”
My voice is seductively low as a hand sneaks under her skirt playing with the hem of her panty oh so teasingly.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 3 Márc. 2019 - 16:02

I have to admit that no one has ever made feel so excited as Yongguk does now, I literally struggle to hold myself together from falling apart like a lovesick teenage girl under the hungry looks he gives me, making me feel things I shouldn't’t. Like the stupid butterflies in my stomach that have no place there, yet they have the nerve to invade me like that, so unprepared. I don’t know what is so special about him, but I can already tell this guy is better than the others and I’m about to spend the most amazing night of my life with him. I got pretty lucky, huh? I eye him, biting my lips on instinct.
As soon as he comes back to me and gets rid of that annoying t-shirt that shouldn’t have been on him in the first place, my smile gets kind of predatory, my fingers dance up and down on his toned abs while my eyes definitely enjoy the pleasant sight, storing up every single detail so I could later remember it.
“You know I used to hate tests back in school, but I think you can make me love this one,” I don’t hesitate to put my arms around his neck, sliding it up from his abs through his shoulders,  whispering his words onto his lips that soon find a better place to attack. It takes everything not to moan out loud from the sweet but also painful sensation. I don’t want him to get too cocky because of it, so I bite on my lips even harder while my eyes close immediately as I tilt my head to give him a better access to my neck. My nails dig into his skin as I hold onto him. His hand burns my skin and I can’t shake the thoughts that it just found the right place out of my head. It’s like it belongs there, Yongguk pressing on the right things to make me go crazy, like a real pro. A chuckle escapes my mouth when he comes up with his suggestion. It’s hot without a doubt, still I’m not willing to let the cards go just yet so easily.
“Sorry, handsome, I’ve never begged to a man and I’m not planning on starting now,” I find his ear, leaning insanely close to him but watching not to touch his skin, just brush it lightly while I pay attention to his reaction, which gives me satisfaction, seeing his body react like that to everything I do. “I’m rather a lady of actions,” I look straight into his eyes when he pulls away from my neck just enough to see each other, my hands however, wander down to his belt which I unbuckle easily, then get it out of the way, simply throwing it sideways, not letting the eye contact drop for a single second. I don’t waste much time after that to lean in and meet him in the middle in a passionate kiss, tongues immediately dancing hastily. I have a hard time concentrating on the mind-blowing kiss - it is much much better than I expect it, so damn - but somehow I still manage to unbutton his jeans and pull his zipper down, I stop there, though not moving my hands even an inch away when we break apart. “Ooooh, so you’re not gay after all,” I’m quick to share my thoughts with him, shamelessly referring to something that was previously only in my mind while trying to catch my breath as we both pant a little.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeCsüt. 7 Márc. 2019 - 23:04

baby you're my canvas

For some reason it doesn’t surprise me that Seiyeon wasn’t so fond of tests in school. She doesn’t seem like a good scholar, she's too rebellious and restless for that but lucky for her I’m not the type either who would judge her for something like this. I’m glad that she is adventurous enough to hop on my desk and that’s all that matters in that moment. My grin only widens when I feel her tremble as I suck colourful bruises onto the white expanse of her neck. The way her nails dig into my skin is a painful kind of pleasure and I almost growl as her lips brush against the shell of my ear. Even though I like it when girls are pliant under my hands, there's always challenge in those who are not that submissive. Though, I would argue with the lady part because the British elite wouldn’t call her like that for sure but that’s actually a good thing. Ladies like that must be boring and humourless.
“I can work with that, too,” I whisper, voice dropped low and keep the eye contact while I feel the girl's hands wander where I need them most, near my tightening jeans. She gets on with it fast. Not like I would like to take my time, so I very much approve. I don't get the sentimental fucks, so there's no need for half-assed promises and lies, there's just desire and two hot bodies colliding in pleasure. That's all I want, all I need. Sex shouldn't be about more or it will complicate things and I like casualty.
The kiss doesn't catch me off guard and I earnestly reciprocate the hot dance of our tongues with a hand slipping into her hair angling her head for better reach. When we break apart for a small intake of fresh air, a knowing smirk appears on my face. As Seiyeon's hands hover over my crotch, I snort at her ridiculous remark.
“My hard-on gave me away or what?” I croak a brow easily kicking the jeans and underwear off in one go. I’m not shy at all and why deny that seeing her willingness and sexy body under my hands, on my desk got me turned on? And if she’s not too distracted by my hardness, she can catch the sight of the spilled ink text tattoo on my waist too. Though, I don't know where she even got the idea of me playing for the other team. Oh please I like boobs and other parts of woman anatomy way too much which makes me realize that she’s definitely in too many clothes compared to me.
“Do you want me to prove it furthermore?” I grin giving a little pat on her thigh and hooking my finger into her panty, I pull it down her legs from under the skirt but my hands find their way back quite quickly. I pay attention not to touch the freshly tattooed part of her thigh but her womanhood is a whole new area. “Do you wanna test that too, baby girl? Because I can definitely show you what I’ve got.”
Figuratively and literally too, I muse and I swallow her moans with a kiss when I bury a finger inside her to test the waters.

Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 17 Márc. 2019 - 10:39

Choosing Yongguk to make my first tattoo was the absolutely best decision I could ever make. Like, if I chose some no name person or a woman (someone from the same sex almost became my first choice for this intimate thing even though I’m not shy), maybe I would have never met him and now would be on my way back home empty-handed. It’s not like I planned this from the start, but what’s the point of lying? The moment I saw this hottie I dared to hope that tonight will have a very pleasurable outcome.
“Well, to be honest, handsome, you just kissed a girl too well and passionately to be gay,” I wink at him, shamelessly watching as he gets rid of all the unwanted material in the way, and damn, I literally have to hold myself from gaping at the sight because I have never seen someone being that big before. The thought of him possibly not fitting inside me runs through my mind, but I quickly shoo it away, I don’t have time to think about bullshits when the only thing I can concentrate on is getting laid by him as soon as possible.
I lick my lips before I detach my eyes from his man parts, catching the sight of his tattoo in the process, and fingers don’t hesitate to touch the inked skin, wandering around the area and even lower, but before I could really touch him, he averts my attention. I can’t answer properly, I just mumble something incoherently as his finger makes its way inside me, he is playing a dangerous game touching my sensitive parts, and it’s unbelievable, but he got me moaning hard just from that. Seriously, what does this man know that others don’t?
“Ah, yes, just like that,” I sigh to his lips, spreading my legs a bit further, which gives me a little pain as my freshly inked skin protests, but it’s easy to shut that out now. “Come on handsome, you don’t have to be careful with me, I can take more,” I bit his lower lip while grabbing his wrist I push it a bit further up, encouraging him to freely use more fingers to please me because after the initial feeling one finger doesn’t do much, or am I just too insatiable that I want it all?
As he complies the room suddenly feels so hot that I feel my skin burning, so I practically tear my t-shirt off and I don’t care where it lands as I throw it away. Holding onto his shoulders I tilt my head back enjoying the pleasurable pain with closed eyes, being very vocal about how much I like what he is doing to me. But I don’t want to be the only one experiencing such things, so crack one eye open just so I could wrap my fingers around his throbbing hardness, trying to make him let out those heavenly sounds I have yet to hear tonight. At this point, talking really becomes hard, but there is nothing to share with him anyway, I feel like he knows what to do even without words.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeKedd 26 Márc. 2019 - 10:21

baby you're my canvas

Seiyeon is definitely an insatiable one when it comes to sex and I like it. I like that she doesn't tiptoe around what she wants and I surprisingly love that instead of begging she just takes it. But me enjoying her ministrations on my shaft and her reaction to every flick of the fingers inside of her doesn't mean I'm gonna give her the upperhand. When I can feel her tighten around my fingers and her legs tremble giving away how close she is, I still then withdraw my hand smiling all too smugly.
“Not yet, baby girl, not yet,” I kiss the soothing - borderline teasing - words into her jaw, not caring about possible whines and protests. I don't waste any more time to get rid of her remaining clothes and soon each piece of clothing of hers joins her shirt and my stuff on the floor. Seeing her sprayed out in front of me in her glory arouses me furthermore because fuck, she's hot. Of course, it was obvious with her clothes on too but the line of her waist, the flat stomach, the breasts are all like a model's. And she's all mine for tonight, waiting for me to fill her up, so since I'm not one to disappoint I get on with it. What else would I wait for? This is what we wanted from the moment those teasing questions left her pretty, sinful mouth of hers.
I usually don't talk much during sex, it's more action than words anyway just as it should be. So I perch up Seiyeon's legs wide for me and I replace her hands on my members with mine to line it up at her waiting entrance. With a hand over the knee of her tattooed leg and the other with a firm grip on her waist I sink deep into her and let out a satisfied groan at the feeling. It's too good to slow down, so since Seiyeon doesn't show any protests against it, I speed up my thrusts quickly, chasing both of our highs in a wild rhythm.
The table under her creaks with our movements and the room soon becomes filled up with moans and groans and the sounds of slapping skin to skin. I faintly wonder whether the neighbour store guests hear us as well but to be honest, I really don't care. Sloppily I suck a purple bruise onto the tan skin of Seiyeon's shoulder but it becomes more of just like panting over her heated body when it becomes intense. We both are riled up from the previous little foreplay of ours and we just want to reach our orgasm instead of savouring the moment, so it's no wonder that soon I feel my stomach coil, the familiar feeling edging me closer to the high.
I can tell it's the same for Seiyeon too, her body betrays her as I feel her tighten around me. I bite down on her shoulder as her nails dig deep into the skin of my back when I release my load into her. I need a few moment to come down from my high and when I feel the headiness dissolve, I pull out of the warmth with a groan.
I hate when post-sex becomes awkward and I hope Seiyeon doesn't expect me to take care of her or some shit. I step back into my underwear, pulling up my pants as well, not bothering to buckle in the belt and I toss a box of tissues to her to clean herself off. I glance at her body glistening in sweat under the dim light of my bureau and even though I'm only in for one night stands, Seiyeon is definitely a 10/10 would fuck again. Hell, I need a stick.
I turn my back onto the girl to find some in a drawer displaying the garden of tattoos on the expanse on my back like this. The detailed cherry blossom tree on one side, the japanese quote on the other under the rising sun symbol take of most of the skin there. Once I finally fish out a cigarette, I light it and inhale deeply only to blow the smoke out to nowhere in particular while my eyes wander back to the girl still in the office.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 31 Márc. 2019 - 13:15

The way he says baby girl is the hottest thing I’ve ever heard, he seems to know the key to driving me crazy very well and he isn’t afraid to use it, taking control without me complaining about it. It is usually not something I’m willing to easily give up, but Yongguk doesn’t even have to beg for it, I’m letting him do what he wants and how he wants it. In any other moment I would be surprised by my newfound weakness but right now I couldn’t care less. I only want one thing from him and he doesn’t hesitate to give it to me. He gets some invisible plus point for that.
My eyes instantly close as I feel him inside me, not shying away from letting him know how good he feels with my loud moans, sighs and arms pulling him impossibly closer until literally every little parts of our bodies collide in this hot mess. The small pain that comes from him being so big turns into a pleasurable one, something I truly crave for and chasing my own desires I encourage him to go faster, whispering things in his ear which certainly gets more exciting with the creaks of the table and the fear of it collapsing under our weight just makes this whole experience hotter.
Everything happens fast after that and I get so intoxicated from the feelings swirling inside me that I can only pant heavily, barely managing to catch the tissues Yongguk is throwing at me, my hands are shaking which is an unusual reaction but damn isn’t it totally reasonable? This was the best fuck of my life. Hell, if he came back here or dragged me somewhere else for round 2, he would get it without complaints from my part. I messily collect my clothes and put them on, not really caring about how they look on me, though I try to maintain my poker face combing through my dishevelled hair with my fingers to make myself look a bit more presentable but I have no doubt everyone will know what I was doing the moment I step out of the door, the purple bruises on my skin are big telltale signs.
I glance at Yongguk once I’m done, and it takes everything not to groan at the sight of his tattoos. I shamelessly examine them until he turns around, then I grin, walking to him. This boy is God’s most perfect creation, and judging by the look in his eyes, he must know that as well.
“You were right, handsome. Your desk can endure a lot of weight, it passed the test perfectly,” I declare snatching the cigarette from his grasp, inhaling the smoke deeply blowing it on his face, not taking my eyes off of him. Then I hand the stick back to him before he starts missing it, I don’t smoke regularly, but sometimes it feels good, especially after a stressful day. “Thanks for the free tattoo by the way. Bye, handsome!” I wink at him, walking away but turning back to blow a kiss at him before I disappear behind the paravan, not stopping till I reach the door and go out into the chilly night with a smile playing on my lips.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitimeVas. 31 Márc. 2019 - 23:38

baby you're my canvas

Even dressed up Seiyeon looks like a mess, the 'I just fucked' kind of mess and I bet she knows it with that cheeky smile on her red lips, stains of her lipstick a bit smudged from our fervent kisses and the burgundy, lilac bruises that peak from under her clothes are more than enough telltale sign of that. But damn she looks sexy with her dishevelled hair, tanned skin glinting under the lights and those sinful lips forming such ridiculous words. I can't believe she's still on with the table topic but I resent the urge to roll my eyes at that. I wasn't really worried about my table breaking under her weight and my thrusts but if she was, there it is, now she knows. Not that it matters anyway.
When she snatches the cigarette from my hand I perk an eyebrow up, curious what she's up to but I don't say anything. I watch her take a deep inhale without breaking eye contact and only blink the smoke she blew into my face starts irritating my eyes. I run my tongue over my lower lip as I take back the cigarette from her thin fingers, taking another long drag of smoke. I'm not sure what she's playing at but it's sure as hell I won't offer her a stick if she doesn't ask for one and even then I would tell her to take it and get out because I will have my next client here not so much later.
But luckily the girl doesn't misunderstand my intentions and she intends on leaving just right. I let out a snort when she thanks me for the free tattoo but I don't even try to stop her from leaving. The sarky comment on hoping she pays for her rent with her body like this is on the top of my tongue but in the end I decide against yelling after her. First, I'm not really in the need of that money. It was a small tattoo, only black so it wouldn't have been that expensive anyway, so objectively speaking the only thing I wasted is my time which she kinda made up for with being so pliant under my touch despite all her barking words. Second, even if it's not fair of her to flirt with me only to get something for free (because let's be honest, it's her who won more on this deal), I'm not into humiliating or slutshaming people just because they enjoy sex (and she was actually good in it too). Third, at least she wasn't a whining bitch after we were done so I let her have this little victory and watch her go in silent.
I finish the cigarette then open the front door to let some fresh air in and I get dressed after washing my hands very thoroughly for the next session. Then I put my stuff back onto my desk and start drawing like nothing happened. Because nothing special really did, right?
Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas   seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas Icon_minitime

seiyeon && yongguk ~ ink on canvas
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal