Szöulban játszódó fórumos szerepjáték, mely egy egyetemi campus köré központosul, de mindenkit tárt karokkal várunk.

KezdőlapKezdőlap  RegisztrációRegisztráció  BelépésBelépés  

hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you)

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you) Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you)   hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you) Icon_minitimeKedd 4 Jún. 2019 - 21:37

we better run run run

It took us two weeks - the foxtrot and waltz one, now the cha cha cha coming up - to realize that both noona and I like to run as a warm up exercise. It actually happened because of a funny coincidence early this week because I miscalculated my running time. Maybe I was too lost in my thoughts, who knows, but I finished 10 minutes late which added up to leave the dorm in the busier morning traffic which multiplied the minutes I was late with. As soon as I knew I wouldn't make it into the studio on time, I called noona and in the middle of apologizing, we both got to know that running was another common hobby of our. So we agreed to start the next dancing session with a run together and go straight to the dance studio after that. So right now I'm heading to the huge green park near the downtown building. We chose this because going to the Han river and back would be a bit too much of a trouble, not to mention that even so early in the morning, the riverbank is more popular among those who could stop us for taking photos and what's more. On a normal daily basis I have no problem with being recognized, being asked for a photo or an autograph and I wouldn't even mind if noona would be there but meeting with fans could distract us from exercising and so close to the next show I wouldn't want that. So a quieter nice park in a not too busy neighbourhood is just perfect for us
Checking my clock I see that I'm just in time before our agreed 6.30 start and the weather is pretty good so far. No rain cloud, not too much Sun or wind, just perfect. So I'm in a simple grey t-shirt and similar sweatpants, leaving the jacket at home since there's no need for that. I look like any ordinary guy without the fancy clothes and usual idol makeup on but my dance partner has already seen me like this during practice, so it's not new to her. However, it's a bit new to me when I see her stretching already at one of the benches when I arrive. She wears one of those typical tight running pants that highlights her curves just right.
Heck, why am I thinking of that? I shake my head as I step closer trying to act just as casual as I usually do. It's actually easy to do around her, because her presence is like a soothing balm on my nerves. it helped during the previous two shows too, so I hope that the magic won't be lost yet.
"Morning, noona," I greet her cheerfully as I stop by her side and quickly get into some warming up exercise to not strain anything today either. That would be very inconvenient during a time like this.
"How was the group dance practice?" I ask curiously since yesterday was a day I was in the JYP studios doing recording for our new albums and I also took the usual vocal lessons while she was with the other professional dancers of the show preparing for their stage. I always like to hear about how her days without me went by.

Vissza az elejére Go down
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you)   hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you) Icon_minitimeSzomb. 6 Júl. 2019 - 18:35

running is our forte

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to find out that me and Sungjin-ah both shared a similar liking for running, as we are in for our third week of the show I’m starting to realize that we have more and more thing in common. It’s such a blessing to finally have a partner who actually understands me and doesn’t have to try so hard to get along with me because it comes naturally to us. I’m glad that the good chemistry that everyone is talking about between us is not fake and forced, not just because it’s a joy to work with him this way but the viewers and the judges also notice it so we have a great chance to dance ourselves into the final rounds even if we don’t win.
I get up super early, I can’t sleep from the excitement that has been hunting me since last night, I looked forward for today maybe a bit too much. The good side of it is that I don’t have to do my morning routine hurriedly and I have enough to prepare calmly and even laze around a bit, reading a new copy of my favourite magazine drinking my usual cup of coffee before heading out.
I arrive a couple minutes before our agreed meeting time so I don’t sit around doing nothing, I start stretching on a bench to keep myself occupied. I wear simple black running pants that I bought last week with a white sports bra because the weather is actually nice and I know I’m going to be sweating a lot once we finish. I don’t think it will bother Sungjin-ah since he has already seen me in a crop top before and it’s not much of a difference, at least not for me, so I don’t think about it twice. Despite trying to be polite and pay attention to others whenever I can, I find it important to do my own thing and be comfortable.
Sungjin immediately puts a smile onto my face when he arrives, he always calls me noona and it’s not even a special nickname, but somehow it sounds different coming from him. Or is it his smile maybe that lits up his whole face whenever he says that?
“Morning, Sungjin-ah! Did you sleep well? You look really fresh,” I inquire with just as much enthusiasm as he speaks to me. Even though I shouldn’t be acting like that, I let my eyes wander down on his body thinking that he looks really hot this morning in his running clothes. It’s nothing special but I can already see myself having some heart troubles after he starts to sweat… just like after our practices. Stop it, Hayoon! He is 7 years younger than you. It is inappropriate to think about him this way and I should control myself better since I’m the older one who can’t make reckless moves.
I’m totally not staring at him while he is warming up as well, I focus on my own exercise instead, or at least I try.
“It was good, we are preparing with a special surprise this week, I can’t wait for you to see it!” I exclaim cheerfully, feeling a little happiness flood my heart because he is so thoughtful. He always asks about my days and never misses an opportunity to listen to me and I’m grateful for that. “What about you? How was your day in the studio?” I tilt my head as I look up at him. I take a last glance at my smartwatch to make sure it functions properly and is ready to count how many calories I burn, how many kilometers I run and how much time will it take. “Do you want me to set some music as well or are you fine without it?” I check my phone strapped to my arm one last time and ask just to be sure. I don’t know what his preferences are when he is running, but I’m fine either way. I don’t necessarily need music when I’m not running alone.
Vendég
Vendég
Anonymous

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you)   hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you) Icon_minitimeCsüt. 18 Júl. 2019 - 22:22

we better run run run

Hayoon noona is definitely a morning person, it's easily seen from the bright smile spreading all over her face and the sparks flying in her eyes despite the early hour. Funny because people around me aren't easy-risers and it's nice to have someone like me in my group of acquaintances. Seokmin and Myungsoo are more like the types who could sleep through their alarms and wake up at noon if our schedules let them or if I didn't shake them up while for me, sometimes an alarm isn't even needed to get up. Even if as an idol your sleep schedule tends to be a mess, I try to keep it balanced and that helps me wake up nice and fresh. Like this, it's the least likely I'm going to bite off the boys' head for leaving a mess in the kitchen.
"Yeah, noona. Yesterday's group practice tired me out, so I took a shower and then went to bed early." I nod at my partner's question about my condition not going details about how that said early is midnight because our company' has a pretty weird method for distributing practice room bookings among the groups. But we have gotten used to it, so it's no news.
Just like how noona's nice body shouldn't surprise me either but I don't remember whether she has ever worn something as revealing as that top that could be a sports bra only for all I know. I can see her thin waist, smooth stomach like this which is pretty distractive as I crouch down to start warming up. It would be a lie to say I don't find noona attractive because I do and she's a nice woman, a very kind soul who has helped me a lot already to improve my dancing skills but I also know that I'm not in the position to offer her anything, not yet, not right now. However, I may be delusional or just too hopeful but sometimes I catch her looking and I wonder whether she's thinking the same as well. But we have the show now. We can't let ourselves get distracted.
"Well, I can't wait to see it either!" I flash a bright smile at Hayoon when she tells me about this week's surprise and like a good kid waiting for his Christmas present patiently I don't ask about it more.
Rather I tell her about my busy day that started with some vocal lessons then studio recording for a new song of our next album and then dance practice till late at night. I barely had time to relax yesterday but I also tell noona before she could start worrying that this is how I like it. I don't like to sit around and do nothing, I like it when I can do something, when my muscles burn from practice, I like to have goals in front of me. Just like in running.
"I'm okay without it," I shake my head when Hayoon offers to set up some music but I don't usually listen to anything when I have company while running. It's different when I'm alone but not like this. "Eight rounds for a start?" I raise a brow because I checked previously and this park has a 500m long running path so that would be about 4km for starters. I usually run 5-10kms based on how much time I have but I think it's nice to have a break in the middle.
Slowly we get ready with everything and after nodding at each other with smiles, we take off. We run in a stable pace side by side and our steps match up pretty well so it's a nice rhythm we set. Those eight rounds get finished quicker than I would have thought and standing beneath the shadow of a tree I pant lightly.
Wordlessly I drink huge gulps of my drink I left by the tree before we started running - because who would steal a bottle of water for real? - and I feel refreshed already. However I don't see any drinks with noona and I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not, so I wipe the top of the plastic before holding it out with a kind smile for her to take if she wants to.
"You're really good, noona," I comment without thinking too much about it. "My bandmates usually can't keep up with my running."
Truth to be told, Myungsoo would claim to rather die after the first round so it's hard to compare but still.

Ajánlott tartalom

TémanyitásTárgy: Re: hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you)   hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you) Icon_minitime

hayoon & sungjin || fourth step (run to you)
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal